MERGED --> Charlotte!! + Charlotte (ticketmaster is working!!) + Charlotte U2 Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let's take a moment to realize that on the Elevation tour, the Charlotte show barely sold out, if it even did at all. The Popmart show in Raleigh that never was only sold around 21,000 tickets over a couple months. Demand to see U2 is out of sight! It makes me wonder how many tickets U2 could actually sell, were they not limited by venue capacity or number of days in a year.

Congrats to all who got tickets.
My sympathies to those who didn't get tickets.

Re: $999?!!!

Kilikina778 said:
$999 for 2 GAs????!!!

For that price, I'd expect a personal lap-dance from Bono and one from Larry for my best friend!

:)

-Christine

I'm glad you realized that my post was sarcastic.,..for $999 you should get all of the above and more...

I wanted it known that the brokers and out of region buyers have once again done it to the local crowd! if we NOT buy these tickets, then those sellers will have to bring the prices back to reality!

I have a question that I don't know if anyone can answer...
We're all tickets behind the stage concidered to be upper level cheap seats? I managed to get seats behind the stage in section 220 and they're concidered upper level. The seating chart at the arena website only has one section for 220. Is there a lower and upper section to 220? Did anybody get lower 220 seats, if there is such a thing? When I bought the tickets, I didn't think row C sounded too bad but now I'm thinking I might be stuck behind some scoreboards or something...

U2dork said:
I have a question that I don't know if anyone can answer...
We're all tickets behind the stage concidered to be upper level cheap seats? I managed to get seats behind the stage in section 220 and they're concidered upper level. The seating chart at the arena website only has one section for 220. Is there a lower and upper section to 220? Did anybody get lower 220 seats, if there is such a thing? When I bought the tickets, I didn't think row C sounded too bad but now I'm thinking I might be stuck behind some scoreboards or something...

It's really hard to know with the new arena, but looking at some photos of the stage layout from behind, I think we could be pleasantly surprised. There are screens all the way around the top. My only concern is that I'll just have a screen in front of me, with no view of the stage.

I am going to be in 217 which is directly behind the stage in Row A. There don't seem to be lower levels behind the stage; I'm not sure about what stuff will be hanging from the ceiling and possibly obstructing the view.

Sorry I couldn't be of help -- I have the same questions myself and, since the arena isn't even open yet, I haven't been there for any ballgames or other events.

Maybe another Charlottean will have more information.

Just thought I would mention that I received my tickets in the mail today. Apparently SOMEBODY forgot to put postage on the envelope and it was sent back to the arena. :der:
With all of the stickers and marks on the envelope, I'm surprised it actually got to me.
So, all you people going to the Charlotte show be on the lookout...

Back
Top Bottom