MERGED --> Charlotte!! + Charlotte (ticketmaster is working!!) + Charlotte U2 Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
problems galore all morning! i finally got the $160 seats and liked the location ... when i went to purchase, my seats were in a different section (of the same price) but 15 rows further back). i'm ticked off ... looks like i'll be spending my saturday waiting for the 1-800 number to open so i can find out what the deal was. at least i got tickets!

I bought tickets of some sort. I clicked on GA and it pulled 2 tickets, but the Level, Section, Row and Seat columns were blank...didn't say GA or floor. Price was $49.50 and I am sure I clicked on GA. I didn't want to lose them, so I bought them. Did this happen to anyone else?

U2 Jazz ... looks like they've had some problems all morning. I hope you get your GA tix ... lucky you!!

U2Jazz said:
I bought tickets of some sort. I clicked on GA and it pulled 2 tickets, but the Level, Section, Row and Seat columns were blank...didn't say GA or floor. Price was $49.50 and I am sure I clicked on GA. I didn't want to lose them, so I bought them. Did this happen to anyone else?

That's what my GAs are like.

The email confirmation is like that too.

Once you *do* get to tell them how many tix you want it takes forever for the pages to load...

One Kitty Kat said:
How has anyone managed to get through!?!! I have 2 phones, 2 browsers and nothing. Damn!

KittyKat... I did same thing. Had 2 phones & was online refreshing maniacally. Finally got thru by phone for 2 Upper Level, Sect 214. They're basically shit - behind the stage AND above it - but it's gotten me in the building.
I can't believe I'm doing it, but I'm also currently bidding on two floor GAs through E-Bay... to the tune of $200. God, this rips. :mad:

Hello everyone ... I'm kind of new to all of this. Was fortunate enough to see U2/Elevation my first and only time when they were in Charlotte 4 years ago and didn't have nearly as much trouble getting tix. My wife and I were using the phones in our hotel room so we had 2 land lines, 2 cell phones, and my laptop going and were only able to get 2 seperate seats in the $50 nosebleed section in the back of the arena. The agent said that there was nothing available together and that the place was almost sold out. Anyhow, I'm not sure she really tried to look too much for us for something together. I'm going to keep trying, though to see if I can get 2 together via the internet.

Just wanted to pass this info along in case it would help any of you in your ticket-buying strategy. Good luck to all of you ... looking forward to a great show.

Here's an addition to my earlier post. Just refreshed the website for tix and it now says in bold print "only single seats available" so I guess the ticket agent wasn't kidding after all. Sorry for the bad news.

Finally got through...
Section 220 RowC 12-13
behind the stage, but hopefully they'll be as good as some of the photos make them look...

Well, I finally got through with 217, Row A. I know it's right behind the stage, but though Row A sounded good!

What do you guys think? I'm just grateful to be in the bloody building!!!!

Accrording to the website:
nca_link_g_soldout.jpg

But I just searched and pulled up behind the stage nosebleeds.

Who got all the $160 seats? I was able to get on site about 2 mins after 10Am...requested 4 $160 seats but they were already gone!!! Probably all the lousy corp. fatcats! :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

a friend of mine tried for me this morning (since I was in the midst of travel to Seattle) and she got nothing after trying for 20 minutes...she said the server was busy the whole time.

If any scored an extra GA they'd like to sell, let me know (I know, fat chance of that!).

Sorry for everyone who didn't get tickets. How frustrating :(

I didn't score any either. :sad: Man, I'm depressed. I've never been to a show. I got a rep on the phone at 3 minutes till 10, I could kick myself for not trying to keep her on the phone. :mad:

I think that this sale suck ass. No worries look at the Atlanta shows. GA's on ebay went down. Charlotte GA's will go down as well.

yeah tried for awhile and couldn't even get through; the page kept counting down and trying to refresh....never even got in once :|

Oh, don't worry folks...plenty of tickets on Ebay; matter of fact 80 Charlotte listings as of right now...! the best is $999 for 2 GA :up:

Most of the sellers have "tickets or seats" in their names! and the tickets are located in Los Angeles and New York (2 samples)...all brokers and futures sellers are assholes. JMO. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom