MERGED--> Cardiff recieved + Twickenham arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cardiff recieved

Today (Weds) by special delivery!

Comes on some flimsy paper with bright green ends.

I have to go in via Gate 1

Anyone else?

Theres no barcode on them but they have a serial number.

My Cardiff tickets (standing) also arrived yesterday. The lack of barcodes should definitely come as good news to those worried about the recent photocopied tickets scam.

Ticketmaster website says -

U2

Millennium Stadium, Cardiff

29th June 2005

All standing tickets have been dispatched
Seated tickets are currently being processed

Also according to the TM website...

Standing tix for overseas purchasers will need to be picked up at the box office.

Seated tix have been sent.

What time will the box office open?

Hopefully, my seating tickets should be in the post then...

I won't believe I'm actually going until I've got the tickets in my hand.

Between waiting for this and my 2nd year exams, I'm going slightly demented. w00t :wink:

OffAxis said:
Also according to the TM website...

Standing tix for overseas purchasers will need to be picked up at the box office.

Seated tix have been sent.

What time will the box office open?

Probably 2pm and then we lose our spot in the main queue. Well that's just a guess but I wouldn't be surprised if Ticketbastard screwed us further.

Did you order yours in presale?

Those of you having to pick tickets up at the box office might just want to check which box office TM is referring to. I'm only mentioning this because on the day that Cardiff tickets went on sale, we had to queue at the box office of the Cardiff International Arena, which was hopelessly understaffed, and *not* at the Millennium Stadium itself. Just thought I'd mention it.

After assuring me I would be sent the tickets, now they are saying I have no other option but to pick them up the day of the concert. Effectively, they've cost me 250 pounds, since I'm not planning on being in Cardiff for the show, and had wanted to trade the tickets.

Anyone out there happen to want a good deal on Cardiff Standing tickets, which are being held at will-call?

promenade1138 said:
Those of you having to pick tickets up at the box office might just want to check which box office TM is referring to. I'm only mentioning this because on the day that Cardiff tickets went on sale, we had to queue at the box office of the Cardiff International Arena, which was hopelessly understaffed, and *not* at the Millennium Stadium itself. Just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks! Wonder if TM will ever clarify this...
Where is Cardiff Arena? Walking distance from the stadium?

Oh yeah, it's about a five-minute level walk. Cardiff's a small city, so nothing's too far from anything else! But I wouldn't want you to end up wasting precious time! (The queue for tickets at the CIA on the day that they went on sale was horrendous.)

Back
Top Bottom