MERGED-->Buffalo Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

innocent_eyes

Refugee
WHat happened to the Buffalo Show????

i'm sure there was a show scheduled in Buffalo, HSBC arena. Anyone know anything about this?? I think it was scheduled around the same time as te Ohio show.

thanx!!!!

Buffalo what did you get?

Buffalo what did you get?

2 GA's . Keep on adding to the GA pile.

Last edited:
It's not sold out yet. I just got tickets. Keep trying. I had to wait for 15 minutes for that page to refresh, but it was worth it.

All I have to say is if you thought ticketmaster was bad, try tickets.com.

Last edited:
4 GA's to Buffalo (2 separate orders!) plus my presale tix.... that makes SIX!

I am ecstatic, I thought for sure I'd be spltting my group up between floor and seats and now we all have a shot at getting in the oval together.

Tickets.com really has a great system compared to Ticketmaster. I was really surprised.

Thanks Bonorific! (he'll know what I mean.)

I just went for the rear stage seats. I didnt know think I'ld be able to get 2 pairs of GAs. So, I'm section 111 row 19. I'm hoping that they remove a few rows and I'm actually in the 4th row or something.

Buffalo tix holders, see if you have Harbor Club Seats

For any of you who may have gotten sections 224, 225, 226, 200, 201 you have the best seats other than General Admission. These are $95.00 tix and while you are toward the back of the arena, you are head on to the stage and get this... you'll be sitting in a section called 'The Harbor Club'. This is a premier section that has it's own bar and restaurant that looks out over the arena floor. I had these seats for Elevation '01 and it was just like watching the band in my living room. Those seat sections are nothing to be upset about for anyone who may have been disappointed at what they pulled for tickets.

Last edited:
Does anyone who has been to a concert at HSBC before know how many rows are removed behind the stage for the stage to fit? In other words, which row is really row 1?

sindaddy said:
Does anyone who has been to a concert at HSBC before know how many rows are removed behind the stage for the stage to fit? In other words, which row is really row 1?

what's your section.

I was at the '01 HSBC show and have it on video, I can check it out for you...

You'll be about 20 feet away from the stage.

One hightlight you'll have for sure is watching the whole place light up for Streets. From your location, you'll see it the exact way the band does.

It's supposedly a 360 stage setup so you should have good sight lines. Good tix, I'd say.

I sat 300 level behind the stage in 2001 and I thought it was cool. Much better than anywhere on the opposite end, 100 or 300 level. You could see right down on the band, and they weren't ants haha. Still strange tho, watching from behind, but I'd do it again if I had to.

If you go to http://www.sabres.com/ you can "find your seats", enter in the section and row and it'll show you a 3d view of the arena from that section. You'll have to use your imagination on where the stage will be, but it should give you an idea.

I wanted 2 GA tickets, got shut out (whoever said they liked tickets.com has obviously not dealt with them before - they botch every sale they possibly can, this one was no exception, every time I asked for GA they gave me seats. My roommate who tried in person got shut out because the workers took forever with the 3 people ahead of her, and by that time floor was sold out. I never thought I'd tell ticketmaster that I loved them, but I did today after getting 8 GAs for toronto 2 so easily). I have 2 tickets, section 116 row 1, that i'm looking to trade for 2 GAs+cash if anyone decides they would like to sit instead.

Last edited:
opaltranquility said:
I sat 300 level behind the stage in 2001 and I thought it was cool. Much better than anywhere on the opposite end, 100 or 300 level. You could see right down on the band, and they weren't ants haha. Still strange tho, watching from behind, but I'd do it again if I had to.

If you go to http://www.sabres.com/ you can "find your seats", enter in the section and row and it'll show you a 3d view of the arena from that section. You'll have to use your imagination on where the stage will be, but it should give you an idea.

I wanted 2 GA tickets, got shut out (whoever said they liked tickets.com has obviously not dealt with them before - they botch every sale they possibly can, this one was no exception, every time I asked for GA they gave me seats. My roommate who tried in person got shut out because the workers took forever with the 3 people ahead of her, and by that time floor was sold out. I never thought I'd tell ticketmaster that I loved them, but I did today after getting 8 GAs for toronto 2 so easily). I have 2 tickets, section 116 row 1, that i'm looking to trade for 2 GAs+cash if anyone decides they would like to sit instead.

Well, I'm the person who said Tickets.com was great to deal with, and I did deal with them during Elevation, so I can compare my experience with last time. I was able to place two orders for 2 GA tickets each and the whole process took less than 2 minutes, and that is what I call an exceptional experience. Ticketmaster would never have let me place two orders in without having to deal with the 15 minute wait time between orders. Don't get me wrong, I had big worries about Tickets.com not being able to handle the demand, but I'm proof that there were great experiences dealing with them. Ticketmaster teases you with that wait window, but with Tickets.com when you're in you know you've got tickets and from a stress standpoint, Tickets.com provided the better experience overall. I might be interested in your trade offer, send me a message or an email. Thanks.

Last edited:
Ha how funny, because with tickets.com I waited in the "virtual waitingroom" for about 10 minutes before I got the onsale page. And by then it was way too late for GA. In 2001, there was no virtual waiting room (I haven't dealt with tickets.com since, so i dont know when they changed it. I prefer to skip the 12$ service charge on the website and just go to the store and buy them if i need to) and the entire computer system went down. It was a nightmare.

While the 1st presale was awful as we all know haha, I got detroit GA first try, a total through 4 different orders of 8 toronto 2 GA tickets today, and 4 toronto 3 GA tickets. So for me, boooo tickets.com, hooray ticketmaster!!

I'm glad you had a better experience with tickets.com than I did.

It won't let me message you about the trade, elegant (at) icenine (dot) org :)

And i've sat in the benches before, for a Korn concert, great seats! I was just thrilled to be in the benches, being a hockey fan hahah <---*dork*

Last edited:
Right now, you can get amazing single tickets for Buffalo. I just pulled up a 12th row seat in the section right next to the stage - amazing view. I'm a bit surprised they are still there.

Tickets.com was a much better experience (for me at least) than Ticket Master. At first I was nervous about the virtual waiting room, but as soon as it was my turn, the tickets I wanted came up right away. Very smooth.

Back
Top Bottom