MERGED-->Box Office at Staples

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gnagle

The Fly
Box Office at Staples

Has anyone waited in line at the Staples Center Box Office the day of the show in April? I waited in line all day on April 2 at the Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim, and bought 4 GAs.

Many tickets were dropped that day, and I'm wondering if people here have had the same luck on the 3rd leg or at LA on the first leg.

Tomorrow my friend will be in line by 5:45 AM!!!

Staples Box Office GA tix today

Did anyone wait in line at the Staples Center Box Office for the first leg shows? I waited in line all day on April 2 at the Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim, and bought 4 GAs.

Many tickets were dropped that day, and I'm wondering if people here have had the same luck on the 3rd leg, or the same experience at Staples on leg 1?

Tomorrow my friend will be in line by 5:45 AM!!!

Yes they do release tix

Yeah -

I would go for it but watch out for the scalpers - they were obnoxious last time - last time Staples made people line up in the parking lot until they opened the Box Office (I forget - around 9am or so) and in the transistion from lot to Box office the #%$@ scalpers pushed aside real fans and elbowed their way to the front. You can tell who the scalpers are...they are usually local bums paid by the ticket brokers to stand in line. One guy was swiggin' his morning "pick-me-up" from a brown paper bag!

Be prepared for battle if it's anything like last time...

Tickets seemed to trickle out at odd intervals - but I heard of people getting good seats right up to just before the show.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom