MERGED->any sign of Tickets being sent out for Hampden, Scotland+tickets for Glasgow,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2ann69

The Fly
any sign of Tickets being sent out for Hampden, Scotland

Does anyone know when the tickets are being sent out for the above concert. I actually bought mine on lastminute.com so they will probably take longer!!

Thanks

Ann

Last edited:
it said on ticketmaster, not before the end of april. Well, it's the end of April now (or the beginning of May even................)

yeah I know and I will still have to wait for lastminute.com to send them to me after they get them from ticketmaster. the concert is in June so might leave it until mid May before I start panicking, although panicking already aarrrgghhhh haha

the longer i wait the more nervous in get, although i expect it all to be sorted out way before anything gets desperate

I phoned the SECC box office and this guy said to me mid to end of May&i asked him is that 100% definite and he said yep, absolutely definite!! So it looks like it's indeed just as you said KUEF! It's been driving me mad waiting for these damn tix!!!!

Can't wait to have them in my hands! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Bought mine for Hampden through ticketline.co.uk & was told the middle of May also. About 1 month before the gig.

thanks guys, I cant wait until they actually drop through my letter box - my teenager thinks Im crazy but then Im taking them aswell so they cant say anything. Im like a teenager myself waiting for that first snog haha

I just spoke with Ticketmaster yesterday, and they told me that tickets would be sent out no later than 24 Hours prior to the show date.

They want to make sure they inconvenience legitimate ticket holders as well as scalpers.

Just kidding of course, but I'm sure that's the next announcement they're going to make.

We'll send by the end of March.....No, wait.....We'll send them by the end of April.....No, Wait....We'll send them by the end of May.

No, Wait....We'll send them by the end of June. Concerts take place in June? Well, dont worry, you'll get them in time, we hope.

I'm just panicking though that I won't get them for one reason or another. Won't be happy til I've got them in my hands.

Has anyone received their tickets for Glasgow, Scotland?

Hi everybody, I bought my tickets from lastminute.com for Glasgow, Scotland on 21st June and was just wondering if anybody has received their tickets from TIcketmaster yet as Im getting a wee bit worried now. Im taking my children (15 & 11) and Im getting very stressed about the tickets!!!

Thanks

Ann

and Im still waiting, still no tickets, getting really worried now!! Hotel, train all booked but alas no tickets yet - Ive contacted lastminute.com with an email and alas no reply - OH MY GOD haha Im sure they will arrive in time but since I have to leave at 5.30 am on the day of the concert and the postman doesnt deliver until midday then they better be ready for me if they dont get here haha

dont worry about it. i'm waiting for several shows. they always turn up eventually. before the gig that is!

Ann - I got my tix thru TM and they were delivered on Thursday (26th) by recorded delivery. As TM as dispatching them now I reckon yours can't be too far behind.

Hope you get 'em soon!!

Got my Manchester tickets....at long last!, but still no sign of Hampden. Why can't they just send them out when they get our money instead of making us sweat right up til the last few days??:mad:

Tell me about it, Im panicking but I know they will arrive!!!!!!!!! That postie better be running when he gets them in his hand haha

well lets hope smooshcat that you get them before the 13th. Im trying to keep calm but heart not holding out haha Kids getting annoyed with me but I dont care as I just want to get there!!!

My 2 GA Hampden tickets arrived this morning from Ticketline.co.uk. Yipeee !!!!!!........

Stage looks fantastic. Now I'm getting the buzz.

Still havent received my tickets, ppl getting fed upof me at work, I would come home if I knew what time the postie came every day but I just have to wait until I get home, nerve wrecking but 11 days to go and hopefully they will be here next week!!!

Smooshcat and everybody else - guess who got an email today from lastminute.com to say that they were dispatching the tickets at the end of this week - ME - YIPPPEEEE!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom