MERGED --> Anaheim tix on sale now! + Tickets Available NOW for Anaheim 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Erin go bragh

The Fly
Anaheim tix on sale now!

All this recent flurry of ticket availability made me check it out. Looks like uppers only, but still....tix available!

UGH.....I just threw back 2 tix, SEC 404, ROW A!!!! Front freakin row and I threw em back......ov vey.

Tickets available for Anaheim!

I just scored 2 floor GA's for 4/2 Anaheim on Ticketmaster, no will call, I had to pay a $25 UPS charge but still well worth it. If anyone wants to trade your 2 1st level Loge seats for my floors, let me know please.

I scored 2 floor tickets about an hour ago for 4/2 Anahiem, I had to pay a $25 UPS charge, no will call, but worth it for $49 tickets.

ok i see nothing..online.. did you call ticketmaster?

this can't be...that show is sold out. I tried a bunch of times to get any tix and nothing comes up..

Last edited:
Anaheim Tickets

Yes, it was true that about an hour ago tickets were available for the Friday Anaheim show. I pulled up section 207, Row F but threw it back. I'm hoping better seats come up.

I was not totally shocked as I noticed a couple days ago that they reposted the L.A. dates after pulling them a couple weeks ago just before the 3rd leg sale.

There are Terrace tickets avaible still for San Diego though.

Keep trying. I'm hoping Staples releases tickets next. Better Sat. tickets at Anaheim.

macphisto23 said:
Did anybody get 49.50$ tickets? Thats all I want is one nosebleed seat to Anaheim, Geez.

Check out ebay. If I remember right, there are some auctions of those nosebleeds coming to an end soon. At the moment I checked, they were either at or below FV. Good luck!

MTEdge said:

Check out ebay. If I remember right, there are some auctions of those nosebleeds coming to an end soon. At the moment I checked, they were either at or below FV. Good luck!

Thanks, Ive been checking often, but I havent found one close to face yet, maybe tonight!

:( i want GA's for L.A/Anaheim.... why didnt they pop up for me? I was only able to purchase opening night terrace tix. :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom