MERGED --> All Dublin GA discussions MEGATHREAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Niamh_Saoirse said:

I did too!

Jesse and myself are waaaay too cool! :wink:

:laugh:

I was thinking you accomplished this from Argentina, but then noticed that you are currently living in Dublin. Still very impressive, although I think Jesse lives in the USA.

Nice pic with Bono by the way, you are both hot and cool. :wink:

STING2 said:

I was thinking you accomplished this from Argentina, but then noticed that you are currently living in Dublin. Still very impressive, although I think Jesse lives in the USA.

Nice pic with Bono by the way, you are both hot and cool. :wink:

LOL! Thanks for the compliment! :D

Wanna be more impressed? I'm still in Argentina... :D lol

I'm going back to Dublin on June 10th :D

Going the 25th and 27th (GA).

To camp or not to camp
That is the question
Whether 'tis better to pitch a tent on which it may rain
Or arrive at 5:00 A.M., risking being too far back
Is a mystery.

Last edited:
here said:
Going the 25th and 27th (GA).

To camp or not to camp
That is the question
Whether 'tis better to pitch a tent on which it may rain
Or arrive at 5:00 A.M., risking being too far back
Is a mystery.

Me too. I'm torn between getting a good spot on GA on the 25th and touring Dublin to make the most of my short trip. :confused:

Well, I figure the town is there - night and day - ar ar ar - but the event isn't...

GA on the 25th. Going to be in Ireland for more than a week! :hyper:

Anyone know what time we should be at Croke for GA. Never seen U2 in a stadium. I'm intimidated by the procedures or lack of, for this one. :wink:

i'll be at croke for the show the 27th, though haven't bought tickets yet :slant:

luis, check dublinglobetrotters.com. they had availability last i checked.

Last edited:
Well, I am definitely going to Dublin 1 (GA) and Dublin 2 (Section 301).. looking for a single for Dublin 3 (preferably a seat) so if anyone needs a partner in crime (even though I am not american...) :wink:

alibee said:

I presume you are talking about getting into the Ellipse are you??

Eh, you can say that...but, it's the GA thing in general. I know it's first come, first served. Don't know if I should show up early or just go there whenever and have a good time, nonetheless.

And Miroslava, I'm not an American too, but what the heck, I'll post here! :D Let me know if you want a partner in crime. tinw22@yahoo.com

I got tickets!!! :hyper: Well through ebay and crap, but *crosses fingers* never gotten screwed yet....

I will have an extra ticket for Monday to sell if anyone needs it.. I paid above face of course :( so $160.00 if anyone wants it. Section 322, Row F (Canal End)...

Dizzy are you going alone too?

Back
Top Bottom