MERGED-->Additional NY/NJ Shows? + MSG bs!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
don't forgt this schedule was somewhat compromsied due to the start delay. so they may not be able to do as many first leg datres as they wanted. Im just glad we scored gA's to the 2nd Jersey show on the presale!

Ok- if they were going to add I think they would have done it at 10am.

Maybe they will have a presale on an additional date!!!

ok..friend just spoke to the person in charge at Continental..they are not adding any more dates for MSG or NJ- but there will be a sh*tload of dates in Oct/Nov.

So I can stop refreshing....

Msg Bs!!!!!!!!

you have to be kidding me. no msg tix avail. only one show? i don't know who the bigger jerks are TM or U2. Come fall they better play 10 shows at MSG, this is crap. IF THEY LOVE ny SO MUCH AND IT MEANS SO MUCH FOR THEM TO PLAY HERE WHY SCREW THEIR FANS? haha.

they'll def. be in NY for one week in the fall. With the tour delay because Edge's situation, some of the cities and dates were hard to match up.

jonathan26 said:
Well the announced dates at MSG this fall that are FACT- Are Oct 7, 8, 10, and 11. The very strong rumor is that the amount of shows at MSG in October could nearly double.

That`s the long weekend for Canadians (Thanksgiving). I love how all the great shows are coinciding with our holidays :drool:

One F'ing MSG show???

4 in Chicago
3 in Boston

???

I am a very disappointed U2 fan going on 20 years of seeing them live...

Take heart that on the 3rd leg of the tour they will be returning to MSG in October for at least 4 shows and perhaps double that....

One MSG show is set up to generate demand for the third leg. Springsteen did 10 shows at MSG in 2000. Look for U2 to try to break that record.

when ya play it out...

the midwest as a whole only got 5 shows... 4 in chicago, 1 in colorado.

the northeast as a whole got 8 shows... 3 in philly, 2 in jersey, 1 in new york, 3 in boston...

pisses me off too, but i understand the reasons why.

let's just hope for like 10 shows at the garden come the fall

I know - I know - I actually cannot believe the tour they set up basically passing over the midwest...

Headache in a Suitcase said:
when ya play it out...

the midwest as a whole only got 5 shows... 4 in chicago, 1 in colorado.

the northeast as a whole got 8 shows... 3 in philly, 2 in jersey, 1 in new york, 3 in boston...

pisses me off too, but i understand the reasons why.

let's just hope for like 10 shows at the garden come the fall

Don't complain too much. Toronto region has 0 shows and have the biggest u2 fans per captia in North America.

We have to wait for the 3rd leg for any shows.

Unreal

I lined up at a local TM outlet in Summit, NJ to get MSG/Cont tickets. I spoke to the store owner prior to the tix going on sale and he said they have a T1 line that feed directly into the TM database which avoids the website.

At 9:00:05 the MSG show was sold out. Literally five seconds and EVERY ticket was gone. Not even a nosebleed behind the stage was available?? Such a SCAM!

I ended up with two sets of tickets for the May 17th show--two tix in section 234 row 7 (mid court), and 2 crap seats behind the stage.

ChangeTheTemperature said:

Don't complain too much. Toronto region has 0 shows and have the biggest u2 fans per captia in North America.

We have to wait for the 3rd leg for any shows.

Do you think they could shoot over to Canada after the pending Seattle date? Then again maybe not. Looking at April; it's wide open! What are they doing?

there is no way.. man, I feel for you. Sounds like my weekend on-line!

I have a friend that was on the phone with an agent, 5 mins prior to the on-sale, she typed in ONE GA the second they went on sale.. and they were gone.

just can't be.. there is no way.

I think the band is holding back a ton of GA for the fanclub..
can't understand though how the entire MSG can sell out in 5 seconds.. doesn't seem humanly possible!

Damn! That IS amazing. There HAS to be corruption within TM. I mean, everyone pretty much assumes it, but there really needs to be a serious investigation.

I know the demand was phenomenal, but how does it sell out in five seconds or under under even legitimate circumstances?

Back
Top Bottom