Meeting the band in the hotel (Boston)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

strwar718

The Fly
Hey.. has anyone had luck meeting the band at their hotel in boston. For the sake of privacy i dont want too be all stalkerish but they stay not far from my school and I would like to maybe see if i can meet them. PLEASE DO NOT POST WHERE THE BAND STAYS. My prediction/knowledge is just based on things I have read here and the general chain of hotels they stay at. I was just curious how to go about meeting the band at the hotel..

it's not secret or private where they stay in boston, there have been big newspapers articles about ti. there was an article about the fights between the hotels booking guests during the first leg. don't know where they are this time, but when they stayed at the four seasons there seemed to be a constant group of at least 20 people out front all the time. FS has a couple of entrances, but from other posts it seems like they are pretty good about stopping and saying hi. even larry sometimes. don't expect anything real personal though, i might be real crowded since everyone knows where they stay.

If you would like to know where U2 stays in Boston, please contact bridonohue via e-mail or PM. We appreciate you not posting the names and particulars of the band's hotels in the forum. Thanks! dsmith2904

Last edited by a moderator:
way to blow the "secret" lol.. well i live right near both and go to school near both..maybe i will give it a try. thanks

i guess dmsmith2904 is a mod in this forum. i didn't mean to break posting rules, but i am pretty sure i read the article and the location where they were staying in a boston globe column that was linked on the homepage of interference.com back in may.

and please don't e-mail me for the info., anyone truely interested can just google it, it's easily found.

They did not stay at the Four Seasons and the hotel management was bummed.

Back
Top Bottom