"Luxury" suites in BOSTON?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bguagnini

Babyface
Does anyone know where in the world a seating chart for the SUITES in the TD Gahden might be? The normal charts don't show the box suites. Two nights ago, the Tiddy allowed Insider members to purchase a "limited amount of individual suite tickets" so I snagged two in box 527. Any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks.

arnt they way on top? that where i thought they were. really high seats. i just got some club seats actually. you have the private boxes just above club ithink. you should be fine with those. as for a seating chart. there wasnt one at the gahden site?
ill checkulater
heather

i'm pretty sure that they're the boxes above the 300-balcony level. as far as where 527 is, i'm betting that it's right above 327.

my friend's company has a box and they saw the boston 2 show there this spring--they loved the seats.

The boxes are right behind the Club Seats (Under the balcony) and offer a really good view. To see where they are on the seating chart is easy. Box 549 would be behind Club 149, Box 501 is behind 101. If the box starts with a 6, then it is the floor above the 500 boxes but still an excellent view. You would use the same entrance as the Club seats also.

The boxes that are above the balcony (300 level) are called promenade seating. That is the 9th floor of the building (also the top floor).

(I use to work at the Garden, Fleet Center, Shawmut Center or whatever they are calling it this week :)

Bostonfly-

sorry this is off topic, but I was wondering if you could post or email me a bigger shot of the photo below your signature. Edge in Ray Bourque's jersey at Boston 4 was one of the highlights of my life, and I've never seen a decent pic of it!

thanks!!

if you can email it: Joyelu2@gmail.com

Last edited:
Saw the first May show with one of the owners of the local sports teams in his luxury box. It was def. a more sedate experience.

Night 2, I was on the floor and it was 10x more my style.

Something to be said for both experiences, but you can't beat the price of a GA Floor - standing by the soundbooth (my spot)

Back
Top Bottom