IF TM took the show down, them maybe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

poptart514

Babyface
they are getting ready for a re load with an annoucement.
I think the delay is due to all the details NOV is baseball season in Japan, maybe they are having trouble with the venue ect...

We just have sit tight I guess and knowing that at some point later in the year this will happen.

I cant see any reason for ticketmaster to urgently update the show sale pages when theres an announcement. Im sure they'll just update their general u2 page with the new dates, then maybe put any extra tickets onsale in the days after........

Was classic timing actually, as Auckland, Melbourne and Adelaide were all still for sale on ticketmaster the morning of the postponemnt announcement. So theres still tickets.

TM has done that before. Last week, it showed an Arctic Monkey's show in Baltimore for a day or so before taking it down. It didn't go back up until yesterday when their tour was announced.

Yes and let us not forget the TM faux paus when there appeared the mysterious listing they claimed was a "Test" where we were buying up tickets for Hawaii show Dec 31, 2006 for $1 each. The sales, charges tocredit cards went through then a day or so later email apologizing and explaining the "Test" and that a refund was being processed to our credit card accounts.

Hmmmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom