I scored a GA for Atlanta!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I was lucky enough to be first in the queue as a former Prop subscriber and U2.com subscriber so I scored a GA for Atlanta, face value! I'm still a little in shock, I didn't think I would be able to do this when I saw what some people were paying for tickets. No way I would have been able to pay hundreds for a ticket. Fortunately I didn't have to. I'm so happy!

I'm with ya Verte -- scored 2 GAs for Atlanta. My wife would probably rather have a seat, but at about one-fourth the price, it's a no-brainer. I had GA for Atlanta's 1st leg of Elevation and it was AMAZING.

I had a GA for the first leg of Elevation in Atlanta too! That was one of the most *amazing* nights of my whole life.

Good job.I got 2 GA's as well. They wil probabaly add a Sat show so it will be one hell of a weekend. I wonder if they will visit Fado's again?

I went to both Atlanta Elevation shows and they were fannnnntastic (GA both times).

I also scored two GA's this mornin' for the Atlanta show so I'm stoked.........

Although I'm graduating this summer and have no idea if I'll even be near Atlanta when the show comes around :(.

BOCAGATOR said:
Good job.I got 2 GA's as well. They wil probabaly add a Sat show so it will be one hell of a weekend. I wonder if they will visit Fado's again?

I'm guessing Sat night for a 2nd show is a good bet at this point, especially since there has been no indication for a Charlotte or other Carolina show. Atlanta seems to be a popular show for this presale (along with the MSG shows and the other DUH cities like Boston & Chicago)

Did anybody get GA for Atlanta today not yesterday. I've been trying since 10am and nothing. Plenty of 162.00 tix and upper level. Did they sell out of their Fanclub Seats? If you go to another show and pull down teh choices it is different and you can still get floor seats in Portland and LA and other dates but not ATL!!! WTF!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom