I Jus Wanna Say Something!!! [10/22]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popmart86

Acrobat
back when i was in 8th grade in spring 2001, i have been waiting for this day to come. that week before may 6, my mom was offered tickets to the mellon arena show but she was too busy to think about it. (i dont think she knew i was a fan then). when she told me about it that day, heh..i was pissed (but keep in mind, i only had atyclb so i dont know how i would really react to the show). after the show occured i went on u2station.com almost everyday in my school library to look at the pics taken (which were most likely in the heart) just to see the magic that happened that night, always wondering what it was like. i did this for about 2-3 years after that.:wink: now after nearly 4.5 years of waiting, this moment has come, BUT my friend who just got into U2 JUST LAST FUCKING YEAR has a girl friend whose family are big fans and he gets igloo seats when im at e13 :banghead: (3rd row though:wink: ) and he obviously isnt stoked like me x100000!!!!!!!! i wont try to let it bother me on saturday, hell i might not even think about it, but i know that saturday will be a day i will never forget!!!!!!! DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO GET THAT OUT!!!!!!! :wink: :yes: :faint: :lock:

Back
Top Bottom