I found something interesting on South America.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

God Part III

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Being a Franz Ferdinand (seeing them live in 10 days, woohoo!), I jumped around in a tour section of an unofficial homepage.
I came across this:

RUMOURED U2 SUPPORT SLOTS

FEB 15 MEX MEXICO DF - Supporting U2
FEB 16 MEX MEXICO DF - Supporting U2
FEB 21 BRA SAO PAULO - Supporting U2
FEB 22 BRA SAO PAULO - Supporting U2
FEB 26 CHL SANTIAGO - Supporting U2
MAR 01 ARG BUENOS AIRES - Supporting U2
MAR 02 ARG BUENOS AIRES - Supporting U2

I haven't been following the matter closely, but I hope this helps a little. Even if it's only rumours. And if it's true, all the lucky South Americans will get to hear Franz Ferdinand as well!

Mods should merge this with the one in the general tour discussion area.

Even if I was there first :madspit:

God Part III said:
Mods should merge this with the one in the general tour discussion area.

Even if I was there first :madspit:

lol. OK I will take credit with being the second:wink:

i found some interesting things on South America too:

-South America, at (17,819,000 sq km), is the fourth largest continent in the world.

-Two of the five longest rivers in the world are in South America: the Amazon at 4,087 miles and the Parana at 3,032 miles. The Amazon is visible from space.

-The Andes are the longest mountain range in the world, extending more than 4000 miles through seven countries down the western portion of South America.

-The Amazon river basin is the largest contiguous tropical rainforest in the world. The Amazon and its tributaries form an area called Amazonia.

You can find me there:wink:

One thing that many people believe, please forget!
You CAN'T find monkeys in streets!!!! Here in SP is like NY City!!!!

Chip's discoveries make want to go, but it costs way to much... and I'm scrambling just top make it to Monterrey

Maybe they have monkees in the streets in Manaus and those Indians that have the big round thing in their lower lips, like Chief raoni?

No, i'm sorry! Maybe in the countryside, not in main cities.

Thre are a lot of trips to Amazonia Forest, i bet you you can find a lot of monkeys there :laugh:

Click in your left in Fotos
Manaus

Last edited:
I really want to see monkeys when I walk down Ave. Paulista! Even better would be monkeys drinking caiparinhas.

Back
Top Bottom