How'd everyone make out for MSG shows?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you think they may add some at Continental? They didn't put any in Continental for this leg which seems unusual...

Ugh. I had two in the 300s, then they took my credit card info, then gave me a "processing error." FUCK THEM. :mad:

Got in right away. Managed 2 tix Sec. 128 (second level towards the back) for 10/10. Not great. Not bad either.

wow...i lucked out. I got row B in 218. It gave me the seats and I put my CC info in and the ID no. I entered was wrong. I re-entered it again and they still gave me the same seats. surprised.

their behind the stage but its not the bad, plus its pretty close up.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Maybe this is Ticketmaster's way of telling me I'm going to enough shows already?

I'd say the same thing, except I'm now going to a grand total of... ZERO :mad:

I think once it is at "15 minutes or more", your best bet is just to try a new window even though they say you will lose your place in line. I get the impression that pretty much if you're not into the system immediately. you're fucked. Ticketmaster is absolute hell. 9:18, no tickets.

Mike

keep refreshing that page with all the dates on ticketmaster, you'll see the new dates added at the top of the page

RademR said:
keep refreshing that page with all the dates on ticketmaster, you'll see the new dates added at the top of the page

Same here. If I see new dates, I'll post 'em ASAP.

Maybe they are going to wait for a week to add any on so they can be included in the presale this week.

They are gonna wait for these shows to sell out before they add extra dates. It's taking forever but there are still seats available I think.

So in sum for 10/8 I got 2 423 row C and 421 row A. If someone can somehow help me connnect them I'll appreciate it!

filmrcj said:
got ga for 10/8 prop presale and 10/7 this morning through ticketbastards sec 202..easier to get tix than the first leg

That's funny... I got the same exact tix as you... 10/8 GA's in Prop Presale and 10/7 Sec 202 this morning. Hmmm, are you stalking me?

i tried to get 4 to the 10/8 show ,but i could only get 1 or2 to pop up on qty. did anyone else have this problem?

Back
Top Bottom