How early are they linning up?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

govikesU2

The Fly
I have tickets for May 7th Chicago GA and I was wondering what time people are starting to line up. I going assuming i'm not going to get in the ellipse so I was wondering what time you should be there to be on the railing outside the ellipse?

I can guarantee you a spot on the Ellipse if you arrive on April 22nd and start camping. I'd even be willing to put down money that you would be #1 in line! ;)

OffAxis said:
I can guarantee you a spot on the Ellipse if you arrive on April 22nd and start camping. I'd even be willing to put down money that you would be #1 in line! ;)

:wink: they're probably even give you a spot IN the ellipse out of pity

Sorry for asking a legitimate question. I was planning on being there around midnite on the 6th, all I was wondering was if that would be early enough.

that should be definitely be early enough, most people seem to be arriving in the morning, day of..

you might have to be careful, because security might kick you out if you get there that early..

someone who's done it this year already might be able to give you a better answer though

I'm lining up in December for GA....I'll hope against hope it's 70 degrees out. But then again, it's Boston, the weather changes every five minutes. And it did happen in December a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom