hotel in melbourne

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dju

The Fly
anyone..any info for hotel in melbourne on march..it's very difficult to fing a hotel during this u2 concert and commonwealth cup...thank's in advance...hope this is the right place to post this issue

wotif and lastminute deal only have or can reserve a room for 28days in advance...
i need your suggestion,is it possibly I can get a room at that time(28 days or 2 weeks before I go to melbourne?)
I've git panic attack...:)

Im booked in at the Rydges in North Melb, but will be spending most of my time lining up. Due to the games, most hotels have minumum stays e.g. 4 days, and cheap hotels like the Arden are jacking up prices. Im taking my family, so for $300 a night we got free breakfast for four, free parking and a spa room. Not bad.

Haha Wang Chung

Everybody Wang Chung Tonight....

Dance Hall Days Love!

Melbourne is the greatest city in the world, so naturally the hotels are great. But it will be hard to find hotels during the Commonwealth games, so good luck in your quest.

Carlton Crest Hotel is a nice one though...

^ dju, I stayed there some time ago. OK (albeit fairly basic) hotel. It is quite convenient for the city centre and is in a nice part of the city. I would say the rate is fairly reasonable for Melbourne.

if you want to stay somewhere REALLY cheap (like a backpackers) there is a hostel on the corner of flinders and spencer st for $13 a night (most probably a share room) i dont know the name though, but you could look up the address. Otherwise, you can try out in the suburbs, you could find a decent hotel for cheaps and its only a train ride into town, most train ride is only about 30 mintues to get into melb centre spencer st (where you'll get off to go to telstra dome)

good luck!

I'm going with my wife..I need any info for a hotel around Aus$100/nite less than Aus $150,recommend anyone?thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom