Honolulu - Weather Forecast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

southpaw_gil

The Fly
Let's keep our fingers crossed for next week. As of this morning, the long range forecast on Yahoo is looking very good for next week. Low 80s during the day and low 70s at night. Forecast for next Saturday 12/9 is 83 / 73 and no rain.

MSN is not quite as positive. Similar forecast for temperatures but but they factoring in more chances for precipitation. I have never been to Hawaii during the fall / winter only during the summer months. And my experience has been late afternoon showers that last less than half an hour. Then everything clears up. So maybe that is what we are looking at for next week.

Bring the sunblock!

redhotswami said:
It wouldn't be too bad if it rained a bit in the afternoon. After being there all day, I'm sure everyone around me will appreciate the shower :wink:

I know I will :wink:

I just hope that the sun isn't blazing hot! Even with my SPF 50 sunblock (No Im not kidding! lol) I still burn sooooo easily. My idea of wearing red to the concert is NOT a sunburn! :lol:

Here's what Accuweather is forecasting... I'll take it!

hawaiiforecast.jpg

That forecast looks brilliant!

Now, I just wish I could stop worrying about my own and how it could affect our leaving. Unfortunately, the only major airport I can think of that would have worse weather than us is the one we are flying to first :(

Here in MN it's been cold the last 2 days (today it got up to 10 degrees, "yay"), but no snow yet.

I'm flying from here to LAX first on NWA...I really doubt anyone else'll be on that flight going to the concert, but I'm gonna wear a shirt all the same!

tryan101 said:
weather.com shows "showers" on the 9th. I would prepare for rain and sun.

Wow, that whole forecast is like 100% opposite of the other one... a buddy of mine just got into Hawaii and he did say it was cloudy today but warm.

As of late Friday night, the forecast for next Saturday is mostly sunny high of 82 and low of 71 (Yahoo). Change of rain is 20%.

I vowed never to shop at Walmart. And I don't have one near to me... I called the Sports Chalet - he said they should have them, so I'll check them out tomorrow - about 2 miles from me

Lila64 said:
I vowed never to shop at Walmart.

:hug: :rockon: Me too! Walmart is the most nefarious corporation ever and I refuse to support them financially and contribute to the cycle of poverty.

But anyway...I've got 2 unopened ponchos lying around my apt. If I can find them, I'll bring both and someone can use the extra.

Oh and I have an umbrella cap too! :nerd:

rosephile said:

I'm flying from here to LAX first on NWA...I really doubt anyone else'll be on that flight going to the concert, but I'm gonna wear a shirt all the same!

You may be seen if you are flying on NWA from LAX though.... :shifty:

Otherwise...we may see you passing through the airport with our extended layover!

I found rain ponchos at Sports Chalet for 99cents. Should be good enough! :praysfornorainallofnextweekendwhileinHawaii:

Wondering what to wear on the plane to HI :hmm:
Maybe my tour shirt, the grey/green on grey/green type of design which had the band on it... LAX to HNL :wave:

Update forecast as of Sunday night: Saturday is looking very good! Predicted high is 82 and low is 71 mostly sunny with only 10% chance for precipitation.

Back
Top Bottom