Honolulu - Weather Forecast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zonelistener said:
weather.com is now calling for "showers" on Friday and sun on Saturday! :)

you're a liar! :madwife:

Or maybe Schmeg still has the brains this week, which would account for your post above :eyebrow:

zonelistener said:

You may be seen if you are flying on NWA from LAX though.... :shifty:

Otherwise...we may see you passing through the airport with our extended layover!

Nope, I'm only on NWA from MSP to LAX on Wednesday, then my friend and I are on Southwest ( :/ ) the next day, transferring in Oakland.

When/where's your layover? I could always keep a lookout, of course...

rosephile said:

Nope, I'm only on NWA from MSP to LAX on Wednesday, then my friend and I are on Southwest ( :/ ) the next day, transferring in Oakland.

We'll miss you completely.

we will be in LAX on thursday!

Southwest to Oakland...then ATA to HNL!

We'll wave from the NW terminal to the SW terminal! :wave:

Lila64 said:

you're a liar! :madwife:

Or maybe Schmeg still has the brains this week, which would account for your post above :eyebrow:

:eyebrow:

I just checked it again.

H 82 and a L of 71. 10% of rain.

Everytime I am in California, weather.com shows a 10% of rain. it has only rained once when I was there in the past six years. :D

I use weather underground

Friday Night
Mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Lows 61 to 71. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.
nt_chancerain.GIF

Saturday
Partly sunny with scattered showers. Highs 72 to 82. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.
chancerain.GIF

I hope the low dips below 70 for the 9th/10th - I am doing the marathon at 5am right after the concert and I am not use to the heat at all...:uhoh:

Sucks about the chance of rain, esp. when the article said that umbrellas were prohibited. They didn't say anything about umbrella caps though :hmm:

I still have my rain gear from relay 4 life last year. I'll bring it to the stadium

asdrelay4life.jpg

I'm in the middle :wink:

Back
Top Bottom