Here's where all the MSG tix went...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2wedge

New Yorker
Well, here is a site (http://www.eventinventory.com/searc...&v=973&s=1&month=10&day=14&year=2005&p=256350) that seems to have gotten a ton of GA tix as well as a ton of other seats.

Remember, this is just one broker, multiply this by 100 and it will give you a sense of just how many tickets never made it into fans hands on General Sale...

These shows are not selling out because of people like you and me, it's these a$$es that gobble them up...

Click on the other links to check out other venues.

That's my rant... I'm done.

who in their right mind is gonna pay that much?:huh:

look, I've been a U2 fan for 21 years; I own everything they've done, audio and video...seen them many times in concert.....and even I returned tickets that were $400 a pair.

I love looking at the brokers pages when they have 5 diffrerent prices for GA tickets.

Haven't seen them under $375 yet.

It's scary to see how much my tickets would go for an that the memory is so much more important.

I have done broker once -- R.E.M. in '95 $100 each for floor.

Obviously, you guys no little about ticketbroker websites. Thier inventories ARE ALL THE SAME (except for stubhub.com and a few other sites that allow the public to list tickets for sale). This is because they are all linked to eventinventory.com. The inventories are generated from many different sources - which are usually all of the websites combined plus additional "public" offerings. So don't think that every website has a different inventory, meaning that their are 10's of thousands of tickets in the brokers hands. Each site, just measily raises the price over the asking price of whose ever ticket it is and that is how they make thier money. That is why you see so many different prices for a GA ticket for the same concert - if one ticket owner wants $300, the site will list it for $340; if another wants $250, the site lists it for $300. And if you read most of the ticketbroker's policies, they explain that they cannot gaurentee that the exact ticket listed is still available - why is this? Because with so many sites offering the same tickets, it gets a little tricky making sure another site hasn't already sold that ticket.

i wonder how they can get so much too before even the general public sale.. they must have made a deal with ticketmaster.. maybe 10% profit goes to them.. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom