HELP!! Info on European ticket sales??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrBTH

War Child
Hi, Just wondering if anyone can help me out here... I, like so many others, missed out on the Dublin tickets even though I queued for 8 hours in the rain last night.... madness! My back up plan is to go to a European date, preferably Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon or Nice.

The problem is I can't find any information at all as to when these dates will go on sale, which website/companies are dealing with the OFFICIAL sales (All I can find are ticket brokers charging insane prices) and I just don't know what to do (U2.com isn't much use - you'd think they would at least have links to the ticket agents...).

Anyway, if anyone knows anything could they fill me in! For all I know these dates might be sold out already!! I hope not....

Thanks!!

MrBTH said:
Hi, Just wondering if anyone can help me out here... I, like so many others, missed out on the Dublin tickets even though I queued for 8 hours in the rain last night.... madness! My back up plan is to go to a European date, preferably Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon or Nice.

The problem is I can't find any information at all as to when these dates will go on sale, which website/companies are dealing with the OFFICIAL sales (All I can find are ticket brokers charging insane prices) and I just don't know what to do (U2.com isn't much use - you'd think they would at least have links to the ticket agents...).

Anyway, if anyone knows anything could they fill me in! For all I know these dates might be sold out already!! I hope not....

Thanks!!

This is the link everyone links to for the "Pre-Sale". It should take you to the website that will be selling tickets for the various cities, at least during the "Pre-Sale". If you do not have an access code, you can try during the General sale to get tickets. It also list when the General "On Sale" dates are.

http://www.u2.com/ticketing/europe.html

The links will not be active until the "Pre-Sale" starts for that particular show. The General sale to the public is the day after the "Pre-Sale" ends.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom