HAWAII GAs on TM now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They've been on sale since yesterday morning.

Exam time, expense of flying over,Christmas coming up, no more hotel rooms all result in many people who would love to go but can't. :(

this is making me wonder just how full the stadium will be on 12/9. I mean, Hawaii isn't exactly the easiest/cheapest place to get to. I wonder if brokers are selling back the GA's they couldn't unload for this show?

For GA's to still be available 24+ hours after they dropped seems weird to me, at least for U2.

take a look at how many tix are left on stubhub...
http://www.stubhub.com/u2-tickets/?event_id=329028&search=1

Last edited:
Uh, what do we do wiht the tickets we bought for the original. April show? Don't tell me that they're obsolete!

This happened to me with the Vancouver show in 2001. I picked up my GAs a week before the show off TM.

Someone suggested that it could be because they determined that they can fit more people on the floor than originally estimated so they release more tickets.

damn... i was possibly going to be in hawaii in december... but am now not... hopefully everyone has fun :D

trevster2k said:
This happened to me with the Vancouver show in 2001. I picked up my GAs a week before the show off TM.

Someone suggested that it could be because they determined that they can fit more people on the floor than originally estimated so they release more tickets.

Yeah, or they start releasing "band pool" tickets no one's actually going to use. I bought a GA from the box office in St. Louis in Dec. two hours before the "sold out" show started.

Vancouver 2005 released a bunch of GAs on the day of the show from the box office. At least a hundred or more.

Yeah, this is a lil trick I learned having worked shows this year. Usually a band will hold a number of seats until right before the day of show. Then they release 'em to the public. I don't think they really had intentions of using them themselves, it is just a thing that everyone seems to do.

Makes me suspicious if there ever really is a "sold out" show now.

I see tickets for sale all over....eBay, Ticketbastard, Cheaptickets, etc. Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Every show I went to there were tickets dropped the day of the show including GAs.

I wish you could go Amy! I wish everyone could go that wants to go! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom