Hawaii December 9th, Aloha Stadium, Part XVII Cont'd...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
When are the tickets on sale? I thought 2pm EST :scratch:

But it's 3PM EDT. :) 47 mins. to go...have to go out now (I really don't think a 2nd show will go up - at least today anyway) so good luck to everyone going for tix!

good luck to those trying for tickets. I'm betting even if there were a second show, it wouldn't suddenly go on sale today without any advance warning...

Oh, ok. I guess I can fold my clothes first then. I might try for two even though I only need one, if anyone else wants to do the same...

Oh, ok. I guess I can fold my clothes first then. I might try for two even though I only need one, if anyone else wants to do the same...

If you only need 1, then I would go for 1.

There will be so many people vying for these tickets..

I may try and get one for those who might need it!

Yup, I'm going for one and if I get one, I'll keep going.

If you try and get one you don't need, let me know! I've never gotten tickets in a general sale (tried like 10 times) and I REALLY need one for Phil or planning this honeymoon will be too expensive (nothing left to book).

If anyone gets extras that they don't need, please let me know! We're trying for 2 tickets... ticket sales are so stressful! I'm sitting on a street outside of the beach club using wireless signal from one of the houses. :lol: The things we do for U2... :wink:

I'm actually curious on the amount of tix being released, there were plenty available at the time of cancellation. Damn, I should've kept my GA's.

Yup, I'm going for one and if I get one, I'll keep going.

If you try and get one you don't need, let me know! I've never gotten tickets in a general sale (tried like 10 times) and I REALLY need one for Phil or planning this honeymoon will be too expensive (nothing left to book).

I hear you. Getting a GA during general sale has been iffy for me, but for some I have been lucky.

Heck if one can get a ticket from mexico when the servers were jammed I feel blessed!

I am online at home in indy...girlfriend is on her phone calling ticketmaster in NY (calling the Rhode Island number)...

If we are both lucky...we will post them!

wellp, I can't get more GAs, only seats. Sorry, sami, hopefully you got your two!

I see mine worked because the charge already shows on my bank account. :D

Ticketbastard has blessed me with a GA yet again :rockon:

Now on to figuring out how the hell I'm going to afford to get there.

phew, I'm glad to hear you got yours! I need to step away from the compy now and stop shaking (or dance or something!)

I am shaking too. :crazy: I'm on the phone with my dad and he's all excited but now he's like, "now we have to figure out how to get the money to get there!" :lol:

I'm on a laptop which I'm not used to typing on in the first place, and my hands were shaking like crazy. I'm still shaking!!

Yay got two (one says section - GA10 and the other says GA14..are me and my dad going to be stood in separate sections?)

Got the "gold Circle" tickets...did not try for GA...just best available (I do not want to go to Hawaii for less than three days and spend most of it in a GA line).

Airfare: done
Tickets: done
Hotel: next up!

:D

Phew! That was too easy . . . I just scored myself 4 tickets - 2 in second level BB and 2 in first level MM. I excited about the MM tickets!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom