Hawaii December 9th, Aloha Stadium, Part XVII Cont'd...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on the OCD bit. I've only done arena GA before, never stadium, so I know I'm going to feel overwhelmed. :lol:

Good news, we have reached the minimum number to have an exclusive U2 Hawaii fans deck on the sunset cruise. We have 120 and can accept up to 170. So if you didn't sign up, and would like to go, you still can. The links are on the previous page. The deadline for signing up now is when we reach capacity or shortly before the actual sailing.

Aloha

Trev

Cruise

Are you sure that there is no chance U2 & PJ are going to add a show on Friday? I'm just wondering, because isn't it still a possibility? That would be a definite problem for this cruise.

Sunset Cruise update

About 20 or so spots left before we are full, I pity the people working on the ship that night. 170 U2 fans hyped up for a concert the following night, it's gonna be a mess.:wink:

trevster2k said:
Sunset Cruise update

About 20 or so spots left before we are full, I pity the people working on the ship that night. 170 U2 fans hyped up for a concert the following night, it's gonna be a mess.:wink:

A fooking awsome mess!!:rockon:

To bad I cannot drink to much promised my roomie I would not be hung over in the GA line:grumpy:

Carmelu2fan said:

A fooking awsome mess!!:rockon:

To bad I cannot drink to much promised my roomie I would not be hung over in the GA line:grumpy:

Well, the cruise starts just after 5pm and we will be back in Waikiki by 8pm, it will be still early so lotsa time to act foolish before bedtime.:wink:

Agh, I don't know if I'll be able to sign up before the cruise fills up :sad: I can't afford it right now, on top of everything else.

faithingrace - good for you! Aloha :sexywink:

mads said:
Well, I finally broke down and bought a GA on ebay. Let the madness begin... :crazy:

The cruise sounds nice, but I wish it was a day earlier. I think I'll be lining up sometime the evening of the 8th.

Question for you or anyone....I have my GA ticket for the show. This will be my first time ever in GA. When you say you will be lining up on the 8th....#1 Why? #2 Do you go to the bathroom? lol #3 How does the process work? Ellipse? etc...

Thanks
Ryan

rwolins1 said:

Question for you or anyone....I have my GA ticket for the show. This will be my first time ever in GA. When you say you will be lining up on the 8th....#1 Why? #2 Do you go to the bathroom? lol #3 How does the process work? Ellipse? etc...

Thanks
Ryan

unlike the indoor shows, the stadium shows are first-come first-serve.
they open the gates and you run like hell.

the ellipse is much bigger than the indoor shows, so a lot more people can fit in there.

if you just need to get into the ellipse (anywhere inside it), you do not need to spend the night. You can show up early on the day of the show and you will be in the ellipse.

if you need to make sure you get a spot on the rail, then you might want to sleep over (unless you believe that you are a faster sprinter than other U2 fans ;) )

hope this helps!

bort269 said:

unlike the indoor shows, the stadium shows are first-come first-serve.
they open the gates and you run like hell.

the ellipse is much bigger than the indoor shows, so a lot more people can fit in there.

if you just need to get into the ellipse (anywhere inside it), you do not need to spend the night. You can show up early on the day of the show and you will be in the ellipse.

if you need to make sure you get a spot on the rail, then you might want to sleep over (unless you believe that you are a faster sprinter than other U2 fans ;) )

hope this helps!

It helps indeed. Thanks my friend.

:up: Just buy a really cheapie tent and leave it there. :wink:

Whenever we've gone to Hawaii we'd head right to the nearest ABC store and get cheap styrofoam cooler, cheap beach chairs and beach mats. We'd then leave them in the hotel room when we checked out. Easier and cheaper than bringing it in luggage! I'd do the same with GA items i.e. tent.....at least we won't need cold weather garb!

Carek1230 said:
:up: Just buy a really cheapie tent and leave it there. :wink:

Whenever we've gone to Hawaii we'd head right to the nearest ABC store and get cheap styrofoam cooler, cheap beach chairs and beach mats. We'd then leave them in the hotel room when we checked out. Easier and cheaper than bringing it in luggage! I'd do the same with GA items i.e. tent.....at least we won't need cold weather garb!

Good call on the artic gear... haha I still don't know how I survived 12am - 6pm in the middle of December haha

disposable tent here I come! I'll make millions! haha

With a shout//

skjuls said:

If you really want to go, I'll vouch for you and then you can pay me back later!

Jules, you are a doll!!! Thank you for signing me up too.

notworthy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom