Hawaii - December 9 - Part XIX (Continued)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip said:
damn that is a nice shirt, i need to get one

shouldn't you be talking to God?

you are SO coming. Quit faking like you aren't :tsk:

I lucked out earlier and found a pack of 2 red glow sticks in the dollar store! :hyper:

The raft still proves to be a problem since I won't be making it to the area where there is a pool supply store before I leave :angry:

Chip will be there, I'm pretty sure the lord wants him there. Hi, Ruffian, if you happen to read this....yeah, NJ seems like a lifetime ago....maybe we'll cross paths in Hawaii. Hi to anyone else that remembers me, of course. Chip, always split 8's!

Lila64 said:
always split 8's - :lmao:

Chip's Hawaiian adventure is in the hands of cards in Vegas? What about God?

God determines what hands you get, duh. If he wants me to go, then I'll get good cards.

And with that, I'm off to see what God thinks :wave:

ps - i just cant bring myself to split 8's against 9's or 10s

ok - good luck!!!

blackjack-intro.jpg

Chizip said:

God determines what hands you get, duh. If he wants me to go, then I'll get good cards.

And with that, I'm off to see what God thinks :wave:

ps - i just cant bring myself to split 8's against 9's or 10s

YOU MUST ALWAYS SPLIT 8's!!!!!
you're simply trying to win ONE hand and break even with a 16! (and maybe get a double down).

Miroslava said:

Indeed, indeed!

So erm, Kelly might be there to witness the airport greeting. So we might have to tone the hysterics down! :shh:

:lol:

Hysterics? Us?? :shifty:

Nooooooo... :lol:

Poor girl... she's been warned in advance :wink:

If anyone is looking for glowsticks, Wal-Mart has them (red!) in 2 packs in the camping section.

I checked Target first, but they only had them in mixed-color packs, none of which had red.

I need to pack! I leave on Tuesday! I can't believe it's happening already. I've been planning this trip for months and yet it sort of snuck up on me somehow. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom