Hawaii concert, NEED HELP!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lieke

Babyface
Hello all of you!!:)

first of all, this is my very first message. i just joined this site a few days ago. i'm a 21 year old girl from Holland... Big U2 fan. Probably like most of you.

My question is about the concert in Hawaii. I hope you can help me. See, the problem is, that I'm not used to talk or read english a lot, so I hope you can help me.

My plan is to go to Hawaii on April 8th, but of course, getting a ticket is very hard for me, as I live in Holland. So now I'm looking around on ebay. Do you all think this is a good option? reliable?, no fake tickets? imagine what it would be for me, to book some nights in Hawaii, and then find out there that I bought some fake tickets... :mad:

IF i decide to buy a ticket, i would like to buy a field ticket. not a seat ticket. i really prefer standing. as i said, i'm not used to reading of writing english a lot, and so i want to ask you if i buy a ticket with the following description, it will be a field ticket:

"1 Ticket General Admision GA Floor for the last Vertigo Tour Concert in Hawaii April 8 2006 at Aloha Stadium."

is this what i'm looking for? its from a ebay-user with good positive feedback..

well, that was a long story, but it costs me a lot of energy :)
i really hope you can help me, so i can be with you in hawaii ;)

feel free to email me at: liekeduchatteau@hotmail.com
i could use all the help

best regards,
Lieke

Lieke said:

first of all, this is my very first message. i just joined this site a few days ago. i'm a 21 year old girl from Holland... Big U2 fan. Probably like most of you.

My question is about the concert in Hawaii. I hope you can help me. See, the problem is, that I'm not used to talk or read english a lot, so I hope you can help me.

My plan is to go to Hawaii on April 8th, but of course, getting a ticket is very hard for me, as I live in Holland. So now I'm looking around on ebay. Do you all think this is a good option? reliable?, no fake tickets? imagine what it would be for me, to book some nights in Hawaii, and then find out there that I bought some fake tickets... :mad:

IF i decide to buy a ticket, i would like to buy a field ticket. not a seat ticket. i really prefer standing. as i said, i'm not used to reading of writing english a lot, and so i want to ask you if i buy a ticket with the following description, it will be a field ticket:

"1 Ticket General Admision GA Floor for the last Vertigo Tour Concert in Hawaii April 8 2006 at Aloha Stadium."

is this what i'm looking for? its from a ebay-user with good positive feedback..

i could use all the help

best regards,
Lieke

I have several extra GA tickets - you are welcome to take one of them (at face value). do NOT buy from someone on eBay - they will charge you more and it could be a risk. send me a PM or email me at tryan101@earthlink.net and we can work it out. hope you can make it!

Lieke said:

i could use all the help

best regards,
Lieke

You can still get tickets for the Hawaii show through ticketmaster. They have put more tickets on sale and there are plenty of General Admission tickets available. Ticketmaster is the original and official seller of tickets for the concert. Purchasing tickets through them is 100% safe. Do not purchase your tickets on ebay or from some other website where you do not know if the tickets are fake or not.

Just go here to purchase your tickets:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0A003C29DBE682BA?artistid=736365&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Just my suggestion as I know ticketmaster still has tickets, but I also know plenty of fans here have extra tickets (including myself). So why not help them out by buying from them before ticketmaster? I know ticketmaster is 100% safe and all, but I trust many of the people here that have extra tickets as well.

Re: Re: Hawaii concert, NEED HELP!!

STING2 said:

You can still get tickets for the Hawaii show through ticketmaster. They have put more tickets on sale and there are plenty of General Admission tickets available. Ticketmaster is the original and official seller of tickets for the concert. Purchasing tickets through them is 100% safe. Do not purchase your tickets on ebay or from some other website where you do not know if the tickets are fake or not.

Just go here to purchase your tickets:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0A003C29DBE682BA?artistid=736365&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

As a foreign purchaser though, she'll have to pick it up at Will Call, which may (or may not) be a little problematic if lining up for GA. Plenty of spare tickets floating around among trustworthy people here that she can have in hand before show day.

Lieke, did you get ahold of tickets? I also would like to say don't buy on eBay but buy from some of the very trustworthy folks here most of who will be in GA along with you!

Good luck!
Karen

Thank you all for responding! i'm planning to buy a ticket from a fan with spare tickets...!! i'm very nervous and excited but I think I'm really going!! :dancing: :applaud:
And maybe I will see some of you there!!

Lieke I just spoke with the Ticket office at Aloha Stadium and the Will Call Office WILL BE OPEN THE DAY OF THE CONCERT, 4/8/06. The lady I spoke with suggested calling the week prior to the show to double check the hours, but yes they will be open. You will get your tickets!

Good luck!

No problem, Lieke, I was happy to help.
Yes I am going to the concert with friends.
We have GA. I live in San Diego, California
which is a 5 hour plane trip for us. We will
be leaving a month from tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom