Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?!) - Aloha Stadium! - Part XIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carmelu2fan said:
:yes: Yes let's hope so...BTW...Happy Birthday!!!
drunk.gif

I am the one on the right...
:happy: Thanks, its been a pretty awesome birthday so far!

FWIW, this afternoon Hawaii radio station KPOI (105.9 FM) reported that there will be another show. This information came from "A-Rock", the station's East Coast source for concert information. He's provided some reliable information in the past. Hope he's right again this time.

Basically, he repeated the same information from the KGMB story. Second show will be either Friday or Sunday. Hopefully he got the information from his own source and wasn't basing it on the KGMB story.

redsoxfan said:

Basically, he repeated the same information from the KGMB story. Second show will be either Friday or Sunday. Hopefully he got the information from his own source and wasn't basing it on the KGMB story.

HOPEFULLY!!

thanks for the update!

(must not get too excited until it's official... must not get too excited until it's official...) :)

Man this up and down is killing me. :) And I'm heading off to London tomorrow night for a week too...I'm hoping for an onsale of next Sunday or Monday. I'm gonna have to check in here daily, my sister is gonna think I'm nuts... :reject:

U2Girl1978 said:

I checked it out. It's really misleading to be honest with you. The package I want is $855!!! Forget that.

Well, they list the extra up front for other cities...getting airfare alone is around $700-ish from the Northeast so it's still a good deal, the other packages I've seen start at around $1200.

Pop Artist said:
Man this up and down is killing me. :) And I'm heading off to London tomorrow night for a week too...I'm hoping for an onsale of next Sunday or Monday. I'm gonna have to check in here daily, my sister is gonna think I'm nuts... :reject:

I'm sure we got ya covered in case you're away. :)

oh, btw, you ARE nuts. its required here.

:coocoo:

Pop Artist said:

Well, they list the extra up front for other cities...getting airfare alone is around $700-ish from the Northeast so it's still a good deal, the other packages I've seen start at around $1200.

I you time it right, you can get to Vegas RT for about $200-$250, then get to HI RT (from Vegas) for $420-$500 from anywhere NE.
I got my flight for about $600.

Look on Southwest and ATA.com

Pop Artist said:

Have a great trip! :wave:

bfloxng said:

I you time it right, you can get to Vegas RT for about $200-$250, then get to HI RT (from Vegas) for $420-$500 from anywhere NE.
I got my flight for about $600.

Look on Southwest and ATA.com

Er, that is $700-ish. :)

Pop Artist said:

Er, that is $700-ish. :)

It makes sense in gambler math though... :hmm:

:lol:

I've already tried to find the sense in it and failed... :wink:

ETA: damn typos :lol:

Last edited:
$200 + $420 is not $700!

And although $700 is a lot, if I could get the flight I wanted for that amount of money (without having to take days off from work), it would already be certain I'd be going to Hawaii.

And hey tryan101 :wave:!
You're busy downloading I see.

Last edited:
tryan101 said:

what the hell does that mean???

It means that if someone is trying to sneak in an evening in Las Vegas, they will find the way for it to make sense in their pretty little heads

:lol:

tryan101 said:
alright, who do you know and why are you following my online activities?

hey, that twins site was purely academic research (2+2=whoa)

< see my avatar!
I'm always watching you.

:evil:
Hasn't Miroslava warned you about me?

Any way, I wasn't talking about the twins site.
But now that you mention it. ;)
No, it has more to do with Oakland and Nov 9th.

My eye just happened to see a familiar looking name and thought I'd say something about it.
That's all.
Didn't mean anything else by it.

:reject:

Last edited:
Well if you did pay the low end of the scale (200 + 420) you are closer to the 600ish that you mentioned. Still doesn't account for the boozing/gambling/hotel costs though :lol:

I know, I know... this is your attempt to not travel for 14 hours and it has nothing to do with gambling. Why must I always attack your character like that? :tsk:

Miringeltje said:

< see my avatar!
I'm always watching you.

:evil:
Hasn't Miroslava warned you about me?

Any way, I wasn't talking about the twins site.
But now that you mention it. ;)
No, it has more to do with Oakland and Nov 9th.

My eye just happened to see a familiar looking name and thought I'd say something about it.
That's all.
Didn't mean anything else by it.

:reject:

no worries - I was kiddin'

(except for the twins of course...)

:wink:

man that Oakland D/L screamed - done it 3 1/2 hours.....

Last edited:
That's awesome that they're finally sold out! :hyper:

Come on 2nd show!!!

I'm excited for you all, even though I won't be there (unless I win a contest or something...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom