Hawaii April 8th (& 9th?!) Aloha Stadium Part XII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miroslava said:
Ok, this TMI for me, and I am a girl (and have been surrounded by nothing but TMI for days now :lol: )

:crack:

Apologies on behalf of my gender gents.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was sitting here reading the thread thinking Oh God, get back on topic,get back on topic, hands over eyes and ears, lalala, thanks Miro:D

My friend from Kingston, Ontario just emailed that she booked her flight today so I have 2 U2 concert newbies to babysit at the show, I'm sure all you folks will help control the euphoria.:rockon:

And I have 1 extra GA available.

trevster2k said:

Not me, I'm in Canada, and in a hole up by the BC/Yukon border so I might get them early next week.:wink:
Oh wow. I just looked up Fort Nelson on mapquest. That is seriously up there.

When we lived in Hawaii, we had some friends who liked to vacation there from Whitehorse. That always seemed like another world to me.

trevster2k said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was sitting here reading the thread thinking Oh God, get back on topic,get back on topic, hands over eyes and ears, lalala, thanks Miro:D

AWWW, just wait untill you get married:lol: Really it is not that big of a deal.

I have got to assume that one thing is hearing that sort of stuff from a wife, and a completely different thing to unexpectedly run into it in a thread like this.

:lmao:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

Is it safe to come back in the room? : pokesheadin::ohmy:

Miroslava said:
I have got to assume that one thing is hearing that sort of stuff from a wife, and a completely different thing to unexpectedly run into it in a thread like this.

:lmao:

I do not think we said anything out of line...We where very suttle and we where on the subject of Hawaii. So like I said, I do not think it was a big deal.:happy: I have seen alot worse things posted around here.

i%20know%20nothing.gif

Last edited:
Hey...in case anyone hasn't booked, Priceline has a deal where you get $10/night in Amazon gift card $ at some of the area hotels. Every little bit helps...

And Trevster, I remember going through there on my way up the AlCan. Can't beat the summers(and Liard isn't too far away if I remember)

trevster2k said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

Is it safe to come back in the room? : pokesheadin::ohmy:

Oh man this talk in here is NUTTIN! It's mild compared to actually seeing a live birth happening right before your eyes....

OK I'm done. :uhoh:

I guess new rule is no sports talk allowed, and no monthly "flo" talk or talk at all relating to bodily functions. Ever. :madwife:

I'm dying to go to this but the ticket will be at best (if they do add the 9th) $50 (if not I can grab one for $110) plus at least $700 for air and Hotel... a lot, but it's U2 I'm considering it..haha.

powerhour24 said:
I'm dying to go to this but the ticket will be at best (if they do add the 9th) $50 (if not I can grab one for $110) plus at least $700 for air and Hotel... a lot, but it's U2 I'm considering it..haha.

Well if you are looking for tickets and you are going to Hawaii, if you keep checking back here there may be tickets for sale. I know people who bought extras for 4/8 hoping there would be a 4/9 show to wheel and deal and trade with. Good luck--hope you make it, the more the merrier!

I ordered two upper deck seats the day after they went on sale. Those tickets arrived Saturday.

I ordered two blue section seats a week later when better seats opened up. Those tickets came about a week ago.

Apparantly Ticketmaster is working ba$$ackwards.

Kevin D
Blue Section CC Row 31 Seats 1 & 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom