Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8.jpg

:cute:

Miroslava said:

Plus, prepare to be super itchy here, if it is a momma spider and you squish it, you may end up with 100s of baby spiders catterng about :yuck:

I deal with stuff that makes most people very squeamish but that pretty much makes me nauseous but I can up you on this one
Urban legend told in clinical
Girl goes to the doctor with a big ass zit - MD lances it and out comes a bunch of baby spiders. Turns out a spider laid its eggs there
:shudder:

I the vacuum works but be prepared for the creepy critters to come back out sometimes

nurse chrissi said:

I deal with stuff that makes most people very squeamish but that pretty much makes me nauseous but I can up you on this one
Urban legend told in clinical
Girl goes to the doctor with a big ass zit - MD lances it and out comes a bunch of baby spiders. Turns out a spider laid its eggs there
:shudder:

I the vacuum works but be prepared for the creepy critters to come back out sometimes

:sad: :sad: fucking a! :sad: :sad:

Carek1230 said:

Hubba Hubba! Come to momma! Isn't this the nice young man who has volunteered to lei us as we arrive at the Honolulu airport? :drool:

He didn't volunteer for anything... I've requested his presence to lei us, and when I say we, I really mean me. You all can find your own :lol:

I'lll et you guys watch though. :)

I hope that site isn't keeping track of multiple signins on the same password.:wink:

trevster2k said:
I hope that site isn't keeping track of multiple signins on the same password.:wink:

all of the books have the same one :shh:
or at least all of the ones in my local boarders do :D

Which one is yours?
oroutriggerreefonthebeach5gk.jpg

Man, those buildings are awfully close to each other.

oroutriggerwaikikionbeach7ox.jpg

This is the one for people with money.:wink:

orwaikikisandvilla7cq.jpg

I'm staying here, I got a lanais.:drool:

orohanamaileskycourt6cq.jpg

Most people are staying here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom