Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god... The amount of signatures and movement in those :crack:

And it is not really a signature, just pictures he pasted, so they're not here to stay but I would not talk too much about them or he's bound to keep posting them over and over :lol:

Miroslava said:

I mean, they have Hawaiian dollars and you need your passport and stuff to go to Hawaii, so it is not the U.S.

:sexywink:

Damn, now I have to get 3 passports? :tsk: Can you hook me up Miroslava :shifty: :wink:

Wonders if Kevin is drinking at work... he stated:

Haven't you ever watched James Bond, Superman or Scooby Doo? I want you to have so much information that when your attempts to derail me fail, you will be so deflated as to have no alternative but to join me in toasting your failures, while I, fat Cuban cigar in one hand, Baracdi and Diet in the other, laugh and laugh and laugh.

key word there: Baracdi

If I mysteriously come into a large amount of cash between now and April, you can definitely count me in for both shows!

Anyone want to help me mysteriously come across some money?!

Miroslava said:
In all honesty, the prospect of Kevin without Bacardi kinda scares me a little... I am still scarred from lunch the day of the Portland show when you didn't order a single Bacardi. I was worried! :scream:

I remember that. He had a cup of soup and we were served by the lesbian waitress with the doctor partner.:huh:

Miroslava said:
Posted at the @U2 Blog :love:

Wednesday, January 25, 2006
2nd Hawail Show a go
An industry source has let @U2 know that the rumored 2nd Hawaiian show is definitely set for April 9. The local promoter has already begun talking with people about the upcoming ticket availability. More details soon as they develop, but expect the ticket onsale to happen "soon" - no specific date has been mentioned.

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!

wooo-fucking-hoo!!!!!

can't wait until there are 8/8 next to all our names on the first post ;)

ramblin rose said:

I remember that. He had a cup of soup and we were served by the lesbian waitress with the doctor partner.:huh:

She may or may not have been lesbian. You have to remember she said that only after Michael started hitting on her :hmm:

ThoraSEB said:
If I mysteriously come into a large amount of cash between now and April, you can definitely count me in for both shows!

Anyone want to help me mysteriously come across some money?!

Sure. I'm going to rob a bank tomorrow. Wish me luck!

:wink:

shaynar said:
argh... I just booked my plane ticket leaving on the 9th, so sure they weren't adding.....

I was about to change my flight to come back on the 9th instead of the 10th at 7am...

if U2 adds this second show... that is just SO kick-ass!

We should totally do a big thank you for the april 9th show if they add it, like all wear red and white leis in the GA pit and then swing them around above our heads or something

especially if that one doesn't sell out... then we REALLY need to thank them for still giving us an extra show!

Last edited:
For those of you looking to save some $$, I bought the Hawaiian version of the Entertainment book and there are some good coupons in it.

Just a few examples:
Buy 1 Get 1 admissions to Polynesian Cultural Center, Missouri Memorial, Bowfin Submarine Park
Several 25-50% coupons for para-sailing, snorkeling, diving, fishing, skydiving. Atlantis submarines...
25% off up to 4 Luaus at Paradise Cove, Germaines
Usual Buy 1 Get 1 free lunch or dinner at various restaurants

Entertainment book $25 plus shipping

April doesn't know it yet, but March 5th she's going to the Shelter to go see this Augustana band play :drool: :drool: :drool:

Best thing I've gotten out of Star 101.9

Nightsong said:
For those of you looking to save some $$, I bought the Hawaiian version of the Entertainment book and there are some good coupons in it.

Just a few examples:
Buy 1 Get 1 admissions to Polynesian Cultural Center, Missouri Memorial, Bowfin Submarine Park
Several 25-50% coupons for para-sailing, snorkeling, diving, fishing, skydiving. Atlantis submarines...

Awesome! Thanks. :)

Nightsong said:

Just a few examples:

thank you :)

mkx4zm.gif

Windmill, windmill....

mkx4zm.gif

ETA: I can finally sing loudly to OOTS! :happy:

Last edited:
Ok... the first time I hop on the Star 101.9 stream and I get Green Day???? :madspit:

Like I don't hear them enough on the crappy radio stations we have here :sad:

Oh honey, you get Green Day every hour on the hour in this station... on the plus side they do rotate about 4 different songs...

Oh and there goes Jack Johnson... again! :happy:

Wait til you get my whiney song though :love: Boston by Augustana : pimpsagain:

I am getting a quick shower, but someone is on AIM :wink:

Miroslava said:
Oh honey, you get Green Day every hour on the hour in this station... on the plus side they do rotate about 4 different songs...

Oh and there goes Jack Johnson... again! :happy:

Wait til you get my whiney song though :love: Boston by Augustana : pimpsagain:

I am getting a quick shower, but someone is on AIM :wink:

I was never much of a Green Day fan, that was torture :huh:

Hmmmm... will have to hang in there for the Boston song, knowing my luck they won't play it (even though they've probably played it about 10 times today and now they won't) :(

See you on AIM :wink:

Bonus points for Augustana :D

I downloaded this Radio Promo CD that has this song in it and guess what else was in there? The OOTS Radio edit :D

*hits play on Boston AGAIN*

Oh crikey I am not gonna go back and read all the pages I missed while I was WORKING today :)censored: ) but did anyone pick up on this Rocko tidbit:

Rocko has written a comment on his/devil's website:

Thanks to everyone for coming here and writing cool stuff. We will try to answer all
questions from everyone, and pass info on as it comes along. We will add more
stuff as we go, but right now we are rehearsing a whole bunch of tunes, including
some original songs. Stay tuned and check back often. Be warned we love surprises
and secrets, but the Devils won't deceive you, nor try too hard to mislead you, while
playing just to please you, with clues set about to tease you...... Nothing rhymes with
"orange"... except "door hinge" Love - Rocko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom