Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1629227.gif

U2Girl1978 said:
I love to play texas hold em poker.
I could kick all your asses at poker.

(My secret is that I bet the same amount every single hand, whether its good or bad.)

I was gonna take a picture, but there is a limit to what my monkey arms can do... :(

cleazer said:
I could kick all your asses at poker.

(My secret is that I bet the same amount every single hand, whether its good or bad.)

I welcome the challenge.
I play no-limit though, so the same amount every hand will get you nowhere, I assure you.

I'm getting the itch.

:hmm: *thinks maybe I can take a little break*

u2forlife said:
:no: You don' t have to worry about me. My drinking will be confined to next Wednesday and possibly one night in Hawaii during our Interlander get-together.

It will be hot in Hawaii, so the sun beating down on us is enough to get me a little :der:

Thora:giggle:

Kimla, I will not do much drinking if any at all in Hawaii...due to the fact that Hawaii will be exciting enough without alcohol... I will want to remember everything and I will be drunk on Adam love.

BTW-Miro I would not make out with my computer screen but it I had Sir Adam's bass pick I would be all over that
:drool:

Not make out with your monitor? and you call yourself an Adam girl? :tsk:

*hides guitar picks*

The monitor is only in 2D...if I had a gutiar pick on the other hand:evil: *must get guitar pick*

I swear, you people and your inanimate objects.

Drum sticks, bananas, guitar picks, computer monitors....

I only said I may or may not enjoy making out with 2 out of those 4 things... :shifty:

And I see no other volunteers anyway :angry:

Closing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom