Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hire the DJ for the party on the Beach!!!

33.gif

Thanks Carek and Lila. :hug: I'm headed off for the airport in about 2 hours. I may check in sometime on Saturday night, since I'm bringing my laptop with me, but most likely I won't be back on the blue crack until Sunday. Have a wonderful weekend all! Happy listening.

Miroslava said:
Went and tried them on, keeping 2/3 and the skankalicious crochet dress I ordered.

And if I have at any point mentioned to any of you, I am ready to leave tomorrow!!! Hmmm yeah, scratch that.

:crack:

ETA: Actually, keeping 1/3 but one I am returning cause the pattern is not the same as in the damn picture :angry:

Skankalicious crochet dress :macdevil:

I still have to find some party attire for Hawaii...

Sucks about the swimsuits, they were cute... I'm sure you'll find some others though!!

Yep, have to find some swimsuits, too... I need to get shopping! :huh:

BonoIsAGod said:

Skankalicious crochet dress :macdevil:

I still have to find some party attire for Hawaii...

Sucks about the swimsuits, they were cute... I'm sure you'll find some others though!!

Yep, have to find some swimsuits, too... I need to get shopping! :huh:

Actually, decided I am keeping 2/3 and just doing a stright exchage for the other one, so I am doooooooooone! :hyper:

And I looooooove the dress

In black of course :yes:

You guys would save a lot of money on adult magazines if you just subscribed to a few catalogues :shrug:

:lol:

Foos! :rockon:

Miroslava said:

Actually, decided I am keeping 2/3 and just doing a stright exchage for the other one, so I am doooooooooone! :hyper:

And I looooooove the dress

In black of course :yes:

Good, glad you decided to keep them!!

Beautiful dress - perfect for Hawaii!!!! :hyper:

Oh Michelle, U2RMW uploaded a Cleveland clip in the AV section... :hyper:

Get it when you get home...

He also did a nice lil edit before WOWY :madwife:

"Cover your children's eyes...

Bono gets molested in 5

:lol:

And man, I am an unacceptable yellowy pastey color :yuck:

ETA: That.damn.commercial! :mad:

ETA II: I am over this bridal expo talk. Adam and I already decided we're having a small ceremony at the beach in Tahiti somewhere anyway, I don't care about all this junk. :angry: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaam looooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees meeeeeeeeeeeeeee. We're gonnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarried

ETA III: Rosa, Smashing Pumpkins!

Last edited:
None that I have caught during the morning show.

And boy, that contest chick was deeeeeeeeeense :crack:

This chick is such a name dropper :rolleyes:

ETA: Shakes what her momma gave her

Gorillaz!

:dancing:

Last edited:
:kill:

*throwsselftofloorandsobs*

ETA: My car is ready. Can't wait to go pick it up and pay $750.00 :hyper: Thank goodness for the scheduled Chapter Meeting tonight :drool:

*thinks Michelle should leave work at 4:00 get in the car and join the chapter meeting* :macdevil:

ETA II: Ooooh goodie. Green Day! :happy: I was starting to get the withdrawal shakes!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom