Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I likes, I likes :drool:

But then again, I may or may not have a thing for playing with Bono's hair :shifty:
:wink: And or peach fuzz, right?

Miroslava said:
"If you were in the back of the line and missed out on tickets like I did.... I have crappy seats and I am crossing my fingers and praying that they add a second show like the rest of you"

Boy, this station really doesn't take care of its DJs :lol:
Thanks for listening and keeping us updated. :bow:

I'd volunteer to listen, but I'm listening to Australian radio instead.

No problem... other than their Green Day addiction issue, it is actually a pretty good station. No commercials either (which is totally weird), only a couple PSAs here and there...

WOW!!
I wish I could manage that.
But I'm not a morning person at all, more an evening person.
And seeing as my work starts at 4 PM most days (expect on Thursday when it's 3 PM and Saturday when I start at 10.15 AM), I'm never up very early.
It's more in and out of bed late for me.
Unless I'm jetlagged.

Carek1230 said:
Japan is one place I am not interested in visiting. :ohmy:
Hawaii.....been there, going there again. A free trip tho,
that would be schaweeeet!

I had a job in Japan once and it was one of the best experiences I have ever had. Talk about a totally different culture. Everyday was an adventure.

Miroslava said:
"If you were in the back of the line and missed out on tickets like I did.... I have crappy seats and I am crossing my fingers and praying that they add a second show like the rest of you"

Boy, this station really doesn't take care of its DJs :lol:

Ummm, type in Ticketmaster and open thy wallet. Orange section seat are coming up all the time. His ticket was probably free.

Watching Hawaii FAQ on travel channel, getting geared up. Off to bed too. :wave:

Last edited:
Miringeltje said:
But it's only 10 PM here.
West Coast and all.
:wink:

But I have Fridays off.
So who am I to say anything about it?

I'm off tomorrow too! And I'm in San Diego! And I'm not a morning person either, I have ALWAYS been a night owl!

:hug:

Thora--in case I miss you tomorrow, I hope you have a safe trip and know that we are all thinking about you. :hug: :hug:

:hug: to you Lila!

My company works 9hr days and we have every other Friday off. The Fridays we work are only 8 hour days. Gruelling schedule sometimes but I absolutely LOVE it! :giggle:

Yep I love it. It's quiet, mellow, cooler in summertime, no air traffic over my house, no buses or traffic on the street I live on, my neighbor is quiet (she never shuts up unless sleeping), no phones ringing and I am in my own little world!

Peureux09.gif

I gotta ask though.
With these 9 hour work days and being a night owl, when do you get some sleep?

And o dear, I just read all the pages I missed out on while at work.
This thread is all over the place!
I'm :heart:ing it.

Miroslava said:
No problem... other than their Green Day addiction issue, it is actually a pretty good station. No commercials either (which is totally weird), only a couple PSAs here and there...

They must not broadcast the commercials over their stream. Over the air, "Star 101.9" plays commercials.

Have a great Aloha Friday everyone!

Miringeltje said:
I gotta ask though.
With these 9 hour work days and being a night owl, when do you get some sleep?

And o dear, I just read all the pages I missed out on while at work.
This thread is all over the place!
I'm :heart:ing it.

We also have flex hours....so long as we put in our 9 hours. So I go in between 8:30-9, usually eat at my desk/work thru the lunch 1/2 hr. And I only need about 6-7hrs sleep a night weeknights. I got it covered, np!

Yea this thread has been hilarious. Can't imagine what will happen if....erm..WHEN the 2nd show is announced! It'll be OUT OF CONTROL!!!

So if the 2nd show isn't announced tomorrow (Friday), what happens? If the Stones are announced on Monday, then surely both Stones and U2 tickets couldn't go on sale the same day, next Saturday. That would be a horrible mess. So if not tomorrow for U2, then when?

At this point I can't stop listening to this radio station. It's very entertaining and makes the day more enjoyable.

:lol:

Same here... and I am telling you, I kinda like the music :yes:

Plus it's like you and I have our own setlist party :wink:

And in relation to nothing other than they're for Hawaii... I just got some swimsuits I ordered online... am debating whether to make a dash for the bathroom and try them on. :sick:

Went and tried them on, keeping 2/3 and the skankalicious crochet dress I ordered.

And if I have at any point mentioned to any of you, I am ready to leave tomorrow!!! Hmmm yeah, scratch that.

:crack:

ETA: Actually, keeping 1/3 but one I am returning cause the pattern is not the same as in the damn picture :angry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom