Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I quote:

"Aaaaaaaalright you freaaaaaaking saaaaaaaally have your fun"

*evil laugh*

Giiiiiiive meeee a caaaaaaaall when you get a chaaaaance."

All in that velvety voice.

:combust:

Yes ladies, tomorrow. Get yer ipods ready. :love:

kellyahern said:

And Kanye West flys Southwest Airlines, who knew? :shrug: :lol:

he also has a very scary looking bodyguard that I have heard is actually a nice guy - but he had on his I'm a bad Mofo look on during the show :yikes:

ruffian said:

:lmao:

i'm tellin' ya, he uses the dog as bait, but I don't think the poor guy has gotten many nibbles. seems he at least got some pizza, though...

and you should really come to Hawaii! I predict major caving, anyway :wink:

totally! luckily, he's completely and utterly harmless. :) but i have to say that the laminated doggie pass IS one of the cutest things i've ever seen. :cute:

and ruff, i'm only caving if i can't find anyone to go to either Morocco or China with me... Bird Flu be damned! :madwife: :sexywink: (however, once i read reports of the setlist/lights/awesomeness of the 4th leg, i just might be there withl all you other rail skanks :shh: )

i've never met Kevin, but i am SO looking forward to hearing this voicemail... good work, Miroslava! :up: :wink:

ruffian said:

I was on your flight! I was chatting with one of his "guys" on the way to baggage claim until my sleeping bag popped out of the chute...and he said, "aww, baby, don't tell me you're slummin' it on the sidewalk?"

:lol:

hey, i'm one classy chick...

who knew? talked at length with Nicole (the white dress) and the chellist - they were so elegant on stage and so, well, college dorm sweats in the morning. really nice "kids" who were "thankful to just be getting paid as musicians" He was quiet but polite as I chatted a little with him and got a pic in the airport.

*Ally* said:

i've never met Kevin, but i am SO looking forward to hearing this voicemail... good work, Miroslava! :up: :wink:
you're in for a treat--but you have to visualize him telling you you're a Sally while he has a bacardi and diet coke in his hand...and he may or may not be swaying a little.

tryan101 said:

who knew? talked at length with Nicole (the white dress) and the chellist - they were so elegant on stage and so, well, college dorm sweats in the morning. really nice "kids" who were "thankful to just be getting paid as musicians" He was quiet but polite as I chatted a little with him and got a pic in the airport.
i loved white dress girl--she was the COOLEST on stage. who knew someone could rock like that while playing the violin!

Funny, I'm sure we saw each other. And you were probably on my SLC to Portland flight, too--along with 300 other U2 fans!

She was really, really fun to watch!

And guess who got a recording set up on her mom's lap top?

:hyper:

Miroslava said:
She was really, really fun to watch!

And guess who got a recording set up on her mom's lap top?

:hyper:

aaaaaaaaaaaaghhh! :hyper: put it up!!!!

Well, I am just setting it up. Need to find a quiet spot to get this done.

Stay tuned. :hyper:

OMG!!! you didn't mention there is a Kevin *cackle* at the end of freakin' sally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*totally dies*

I did, I did, see?

:drool:

Miroslava said:
I quote:

"Aaaaaaaalright you freaaaaaaking saaaaaaaally have your fun"

*evil laugh*

Giiiiiiive meeee a caaaaaaaall when you get a chaaaaance."

All in that velvety voice.

:combust:

Yes ladies, tomorrow. Get yer ipods ready. :love:

best. thing. ever.

you freakin ssssssssyyyyyyyyyaaaallly!

and WTF...he made up a Bacardi jingle?

Miroslava - the little touches make all the difference - this is what popped up on my iTunes playlist :lmao:

Name: You Freaking Sally
Artist: Kevin Bacardi
Album: The Best of Kevin
Genre: Gangsta

Never ocurred to me to use them that way. Will give it some consideration... :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom