Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bfloxng said:
Spoke with an ETS Manager. Expect a second date announcement within a week. They are in "negotiations."
And, regarding the post saying ETS doesn't monitor the comings and goings of U2, while I would agree with that, it was an ETS honcho who told me at the Portland show that there definitely would be a Hawaii show (it was still speculation then) and that he was so sure of it he'd guarantee me 2 tix in exchange for my 2 extra Portland tix.

Plan on a great weekend, because it's coming.
:)

It better be announced before the weekend, before the (speculated) Rolling Stones concert is announced on Monday.

bfloxng said:
Spoke with an ETS Manager. Expect a second date announcement within a week. They are in "negotiations."
And, regarding the post saying ETS doesn't monitor the comings and goings of U2, while I would agree with that, it was an ETS honcho who told me at the Portland show that there definitely would be a Hawaii show (it was still speculation then) and that he was so sure of it he'd guarantee me 2 tix in exchange for my 2 extra Portland tix.

Plan on a great weekend, because it's coming.
:)

:drool:

Kevin, I will say it again 'cause it is the only nice thing I will ever admit to in public when it comes to you...

You're a ticket stud :love:

tryan101 said:

and I think we know just the beeotch thats capable :madwife:

(with all due admiration and respect of course)

Damn straight :madwife:

I'm sure there will be an additional show they're just torturing everybody & it was on Rockos website :happy:

this came up when I googled 'ticket stud' images:

ticket.jpg

Miroslava said:
I saw it, I just didn't think to add it to the list :)

And yes Sami, that would be him....

And fine, no post whoring from me anymore. See who lets you know every time they

1. Play the commercial
2. Tell us that there MIGHT be another show
OR
3. Play Feel Good, Inc.

:grumpy:

Postwhoring is fun! :happy: But watch out for the thread in the Lemonade Stand. Seems someone is truly upset she was bumped from her top spot. :sigh: :tsk:

The thing is I am not postwhoring :shrug: :lol:

I am keeping things updated and such.

BTW: Just played OOTS, there might be a second show added, tix remain, etc. :blahblah:

Miroslava said:

:drool:

Kevin, I will say it again 'cause it is the only nice thing I will ever admit to in public when it comes to you...
You're a ticket stud :love:

Dearie, I am not offended at all that there is only one nice thing about me that you will admit in public.

You've said (and admitted) plenty of nice things to me in private.:drool:

Bedroom confessions are a Mofo!:wink:

gee tryan, thanks for the lovely the visual :|

(and i kinda like the sheep).

i've been out of the loop--nice to see the updates, and i hope the slow sell out won't dampen the band's spirits in terms of the second show!

Not that anyone cares, but ETS is doing pretty darned good seats for their platinum package in Hawaii (even though platinum packages aren't for sale yet).

http://secure.etstours.com/Content/Venues/AlohaStadium_U2-Vertigo_0408.gif

Since it's a stadium show, I am SUPER tempted (no stones, please) to do seats for night one and GA for night two. My last stadium gig was August 92 Yankee Stadium, and being up above and far away was friggin AWESOME.

(BTW, cool pic of the actual stadium in Baseball config).

kellyahern said:

What is the best type to buy for pogoing? :hmm:

I tried pogoing in the stands, and there was way too much bouncing going on :reject:.

I got a push up bra top that has underwire built in for support. So it will hold in the puppies and show them off at the same time:wink:

I think I may have got cheated in the amount I paid though
:reject:

bfloxng said:

Dearie, I am not offended at all that there is only one nice thing about me that you will admit in public.

You've said (and admitted) plenty of nice things to me in private.:drool:

Bedroom confessions are a Mofo!:wink:

:lmao:

Day dreaming again?

:tsk:

*on phone with U.S. Embassy in Mexico, so no time to play games* :(

ETA:

bfloxng said:

Since it's a stadium show, I am SUPER tempted (no stones, please) to do seats for night one and GA for night two. My last stadium gig was August 92 Yankee Stadium, and being up above and far away was friggin AWESOME.

What a freaking Sally :tsk:

ETA II: Damn, these Mexican people are all :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Last edited:
It's only good if you *hear* it in the Kevin voice though...

<---does a pretty good Kevin impersonation :lmao:

ramblin rose said:

This is my absolutely favorite expression from the Vertigo Tour. :)

everytime i hear it/read it i think of Kevin's accent and velvety voice :drool:

"ya buncha Sallys!"

ramblin rose said:

Funny thing is that even when I read it I hear Kevin's voice in my head.

:yes:

That's what I meant... so sadly, it is probably lost on most everybody...

Oh well, funny to us :lol:

miroslava, you need to convince Kevin to call you a Sally when he leaves a voicemail message--then upload it and post it here :drool: really, it is criminal to not share kevin's vocal poetry with the wider world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom