Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK WTF youse guys? I sleep most of the day, putz around a bit on my day off all the while hoping for news of a 2nd show, I even FORCED myself to stay off the crack (VERRRRY difficult feat, btw) and here I am only to discover.....

NO 2nd show news???????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit :rant: Dammit :rant: Dammit :shocked:

:mad:

:help:

............ok moving on to hit 10,000 posts tonite,
my MISSION.....anyone wanna celebrate this with me?

:hug:

Carek1230 said:
Anyone else really hoping that the Stones AREN'T announced on Monday, and it's a second U2 show instead?

cleazer said:
It's the Laughing Man from the Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex television show. Pretty complex story, suffice it so say he's a computer hacker with a fondness for Salinger. He loved to hack into tv shows,etc, and superimpose that image over people's faces, just like many news channels blur out people's faces today.

And yes, it is a U2-related avatar, thanks to the Passengers song at the end of the movie. :happy:

cleazer said:
responding to myself here....

By the way, has anyone here seen any of those Passengers movies? Ghost In The Shell is the only one I've seen. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

No.
Sorry.

cleazer said:
And by the way, if anyone cares, lots of seats are still available for the 1st show, including sets of 2, 3, and 4. :sad:

Damn, how is this possible?!!

Carek1230 said:
OK WTF youse guys? I sleep most of the day, putz around a bit on my day off all the while hoping for news of a 2nd show, I even FORCED myself to stay off the crack (VERRRRY difficult feat, btw) and here I am only to discover.....

Dammit :rant: Dammit :rant: Dammit :shocked:

:mad:

:help:

............ok moving on to hit 10,000 posts tonite,
my MISSION.....anyone wanna celebrate this with me?

:hug:

Hey!! :wave:

Hope you had a good day off.
Was already taking notice that you hadn't posted here all day.
Forcing yourself to stay away from the blue crack is quite difficult indeed.

Any way, unfortunately no 2nd show news (yet).

And you go girl!!
Trying to get to 10,000 posts tonight.
I'm ready for A CELEBRATION!

Have to go to the supermarket now though.
To see what I'm gonna make for dinner tonight.
But you can be assured I will be back here later.

:wave: Hey Miri! Thanks for noticing I wasn't here all day!

That makes me feel loved! Awwww......

I'll be around tonite, so we can celebrate!

I'm doing income taxes and catching up on emails
as well as d/l some more music for my poor hungry
iPod!

Have fun cooking dinner! :wink:

Regarding tickets being available, I guess any ticket orders that were cancelled, which could be a few considering the expense in getting to Hawaii, or were spoiled are being released to the website.

I doubt there will be a second show now but that's ok, we can have a huge beach gathering Sunday afternoon/evening to celebrate the Vertigo tour 05/06. I'm fairly confident this show will be up there with the best shows of the tour, maybe more casual but nothing held back, hey, it's the last real show of the tour.

Soif12.gif

I'd just like to report that I have received THE best voice mail from Kevin EVER :drool:

Singing to COBL. April and I listened to it and then we :combust: ed

:faint:

Miroslava said:
I'd just like to report that I have received THE best voice mail from Kevin EVER :drool:

:applaud: Hope you girls are having fun!

Gonna share the latest Kevin VM?
He does have a thexthy voice! :wink:

Miroslava said:

hey have been lurking in t his thread at work since i posted i couldnt make it2hawaii :sad: :lol:

know im outing myself since this message made me laugh,:lol:please upload the voicemail Miro,i had such a bad friday night, i need something to make me laugh :drool: :wink:

I just heard the STAR radio ad for "THE" U2 concert.....why, OH WHY do they refer to it as *THE* concert, and also mention to keep listening because they will be "unloading" more tickets as THE CONCERT draws closer. :rant:

Carek1230 said:
I just heard the STAR radio ad for "THE" U2 concert.....why, OH WHY do they refer to it as *THE* concert, and also mention to keep listening because they will be "unloading" more tickets as THE CONCERT draws closer. :rant:

god that annoyes the hell outta me and i aint even going , damn radio stations :| :huh:

good luck for AN ANNOUNCEMENT SOON EVERYONE FOR A 2ND SHOW(SORRY 4 CAPS LETTER, I PRESSED BY ACCIDENT AND ITS LIKE 6AM IN uK SO I COULDNT BE BOTHERED TO CHANGCE IT

JEMX

I have been blackmailed into not sharing, so you're just gonna have to imagine it :lol:

Thanks Lila!

:tongue: Miroslava! :hug:

Radio station keeps hyping U2 coming to town and referring to THE CONCERT and I am so :mad: they keep using the term "unloading" tickets. Asswads! :madwife:

Back to surfing!

Miroslava said:
I have been blackmailed into not sharing, so you're just gonna have to imagine it :lol:

Blackmailed?
Who blackmailed you?

It's mean, I tell you.
Just mean.
Like holding a bone in front of a dog and then ending up not giving it to him/her.

And why on earth do I think the ^ (above) sentence seems very appropriate for the 2nd Hawaii concert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom