Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MTEdge said:
Isn't the Bullet w/Butterfly Wings snippet during Electric Co. and not Vertigo? Of course, I haven't actually heard the Chicago 9/20 show, but I thought that snippet only showed up in Electric Co. :shrug:

I'm with MTEdge on this one. Miro.

Prove us wrong? :hmm:

Hmm yeah Electric Co.

:reject:

I am good at multitasking, but not infalible.

:(

Well you would know how that dance goes. You only get it from me about 9 times out of 10 we argue.

From u2setlists.com:

09/20/2005 United Center - Chicago, Illinois
City Of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, The Electric Co. / Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting (snippet) / Three Little Birds (snippet) / Break On Through (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet), The Ocean, Walk On, Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet), Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / The Black Hills of Dakota (snippet), Yahweh, Love And Peace Or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet The Blue Sky / Please (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet), Miss Sarajevo, Pride (In The Name Of Love), Where The Streets Have No Name, One / Ol' Man River (snippet)
encores: Discothèque, The Fly / Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car (snippet), With Or Without You, All Because Of You, The First Time, Bad / 40 (snippet)

09/21/2005 United Center - Chicago, Illinois
City Of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, The Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings (snippet), The Ocean, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet), Miracle Drug, In A Little While (snippet) / , Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / The Black Hills of Dakota (snippet) / Torna A Surriento (snippet), Yahweh, Love And Peace Or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet), Miss Sarajevo, Pride (In The Name Of Love), Where The Streets Have No Name, One / Ol' Man River (snippet)
encores: Bad / The First Time (snippet), Original Of The Species, With Or Without You / Love Will Tear Us Apart (snippet), Fast Cars, All Because Of You, 40

MTEdge said:

Don't worry... both bfloxng and I are paid to be anal retentive. Then again, you work for those types, don't you?:wink:

I am one of those types.

Geez. A girl tries to keep a thread lively and makes one tiny oops and all of a sudden she's kicked off the anal retentive list. :(

ETA: So it was on the 21st, I said I wasn't sure :madwife: I have no way to distinguish between the shows as I was in the same exact spot inside the ellipse for both of them... though you would think that little Fast Cars incident would ring more bells...

Last edited:
bfloxng said:

Miro, I know how many of your dances go :ohmy:

Well, you are wrong so often, that I have developed variations of the "told you so, told you so" dance just for you :flirt:

Major Concert Announcement next Monday at 7:20 AM... Rolling Stones? :(

And yup, the music selection is not half bad here. :)

Miroslava said:
I said I wasn't sure

:ohmy:

Church bells ringeth!

Mark the day, mark the time!

Hear yee Hear yee!

MIRO SAID SHE WASN'T SURE!!!

SO...HOW LONG WILL IT BE BEFORE A FEW POSTS ARE DELETED FROM THIS THREAD? :hmm:

bfloxng said:

:ohmy:

Church bells ringeth!

Hear yee Hear yee!

MIRO SAID SHE WASN'T SURE!!!

SO...HOW LONG WILL IT BE BEFORE A FEW POSTS ARE DELETED FROM THIS THREAD? :hmm:

Only thing getting deleted around here is your face. :mad:

And I already made a correction. :madspit:

I am from the Ministry of Kicking Asses :mad:

I didn't delete it, I admitted to the error of my ways.

I am confident enough in my ass-kickingness 99% of the time that I can freely admit when I am wrong. Now, I get to be right the next 9 times. Enjoy this brief shinning moment of glory sucka.

PS: IO has been invaded again by a chat thread related to Miroslava :shifty:

Miroslava said:
Major Concert Announcement next Monday at 7:20 AM... Rolling Stones? :(

And yup, the music selection is not half bad here. :)

I think so about the Stones...means that if there is a second U2 show that they'd HAVE to put it on sale this weekend.

Still pimping remaining tix.

:sad:

ETA: My clients are all retards :mad:

Last edited:
bfloxng said:

Does that make me a client? :hmm:

So you are admitting you are a 'tard?

Church bells ringeth!

Hear yee Hear yee!

KEVIN ADMITTED HE IS A 'TARD!!!

Not sure if this has been posted: Zero remaining pairs. I checked for seats just now, and only singles in JJ Top section are left. (Maybe worse singles in in J, K, or KK are available as well.)

Oh yeah, I got my CC statement yesterday with both charges :drool: :drool:

Gorillaz!!

:dancing:

Miroslava said:
Yeah, I think it was that Maleko dude, all the way on the left

art7a.jpg

So he's a real bright one :angry:

*figures this is the first time in history a DJ from the station promoting a major cocert has ever had to purchase his own tickets, let alone wait in line.

:scratch:

Miroslava said:
Oh yeah, I got my CC statement yesterday with both charges :drool: :drool:

Gorillaz!!

:dancing:

still waiting for them to be printed :|

interesting tidbit I just noted - my first presale order tickets are GA1, Seats 1 and 2. the very first ones out the gate. seems like they should come with some sort of golden backstage pass ala willy wonka. "good for you charlie!"

Someone just called the radio station saying

"I hope your concert announcement on Monday is that there is going to be a second U2 show" :madwife:

Wonder who that was.... :hmm:

tryan101 said:

still waiting for them to be printed :|

interesting tidbit I just noted - my first presale order tickets are GA1, Seats 1 and 2. the very first ones out the gate. seems like they should come with some sort of golden backstage pass ala willy wonka. "good for you charlie!"

Oddly enough, I have two pair of GAs that also say GA1 seats 1 and 2. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom