Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just got home

the first page information area is very nice :up:

The Rocko and the Devils Website :lol:

the percentage of mullets in the band is very impressive

I am having a hard time deciding which one of the Devils is gonna be on the receiving end of some

:flirt: -ing

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Miroslava said:
I am having a hard time deciding which one of the Devils is gonna be on the receiving end of some

you could roll the dice and land on any of them--how could you go wrong?

Miroslava said:

You can consider the first show a sort of reconnaissance mission and then zero in on your target for the second show - still it is very helpful that they provided pictures :hmm:

but as ruffian said - a bountiful selection of musicians worthy of rail skank loving

I had to turn off the Monster Ballad playlist - I think my ears started to bleed after Firehouse came on

True, true. I mean it took me more than a few shows to completely zero in on Adam (as an alternate to Bono) so I suppose I should just take it easy and let things happen organically :hmm:

u2rulesmyworld said:
Barb you have 8660 post in less than a year, that is nearly 30 post a day

congrats on that

haha

i like to feel that i'm contributing to the world in a positive way :wink:

Radio dude just now

"News media has been innacurate about this. The is only 1 show as of yet. April 9th show as of now is just a figment of the media's imagination. Doesn't mean it won't happen, but nothing yet. There are tickets left, lots of single."

:sad:

Said there was still u2.com tickets left too....
And of course it's not like 101.9 hasn't added anything to the hype of a 2nd show....

Nightsong said:
Said there was still u2.com tickets left too....
And of course it's not like 101.9 hasn't added anything to the hype of a 2nd show....

That part was confusing. How the hell are there U2.com specific tickets left? :confused:

pre-sale ended on thursday, no way to input your presale code anywhere now :shrug:

ETA: OOTS! :happy:

Miroslava said:
Radio dude just now

"News media has been innacurate about this. The is only 1 show as of yet. April 9th show as of now is just a figment of the media's imagination. Doesn't mean it won't happen, but nothing yet. There are tickets left, lots of single."
:sad:

these are the same people who waited outside all night to purchase tickets

it could still happen - the less people in think there is going to be another show the higher the demand for the first show - re: people will buy crap seats if they think it is their only chance to see the band

anyway they could still reserve the 9th for an unplanned beach concert on Waikiki :wink:

Last edited:
hi folks, you guys are crazy, I just got home from work and you are over 100 posts into thread 7, jeez, get a life.:lmao:

And still no second show announcement yet, I have to go eat then come back and catch up. Be back later.

Hey, I got paid while I posted :shrug:

Now I am not getting paid, and notice I am a lot quieter :angry:

MTEdge said:

Yes, but I am hopelessly practicing my guitar skills in the off-chance I get pulled up on stage in Hawaii to play Mofo! :wink:

MOFO:rockon: Right on!! Just checkin for any new news.
Kinda beat think I am gonna turn in early.

Night all

trevster2k said:
And still no second show announcement yet,
Currently about 5:40 over there, it's not looking like we'll get an announcement today. :sigh:

I'll have to recross my fingers tomorrow.

Carek1230 said:
I just spent 10 mins trying 1 or 2 ticket combinations on TM and came up with NADA. NOT ONE TICKET!:|
Pairs seem to be gone (again, for now), but singles are still showing up. I just got one in C-blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom