Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part IX - Bunnies!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have bitch slapped more than few guys during Sometimes and Miss Sarajevo once it was becoming clear that they were going to attempt to sing those notes :lol:

I've gotten some strange looks, but wisely, none of them have bitchslapped back. There's times to sing along, and there are times to just shut the fuck up.

And pit dope = deodorant? Never heard of that... In any case skunky smelling weed + heat + not that much food in tummy = almost passing out :angry:

Carek1230 said:
I also don't much like the squealing teenage girls. They need to be in the seats.

Uh OH:uhoh: I am sorry Carek, I become a screaming teenage girl when it comes to Adam:reject:

*backs out fast*[/SIZE]

Miroslava said:
I have bitch slapped more than few guys during Sometimes and Miss Sarajevo once it was becoming clear that they were going to attempt to sing those notes :lol:

I've gotten some strange looks, but wisely, none of them have bitchslapped back. There's times to sing along, and there are times to just shut the fuck up.

:angry:

sounds like we agree....

tryan101 said:

NO way. Did ya stomp on him after?
no, i didn't stomp him but i did turn to him and look him dead in his red and puffy eyes and said, "listen motherf :censored: er, if you get that lighter near me ONE more time I swear I will rip your f :censored: g head off." or something equally poetic. the worst part is that i didn't realize my hair was on fire till i smelled it. wouldn't you think someone might tap me on the shoulder?

ruffian said:

blech, i HATE that! Why do people feel compelled to yell,
BONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right at the most intense moment of the song??? Why do people try to hit the high note with him? Why? Why???? :banghead:

And miroslava, I *think* when weinerdog said the GA would be packed and everyone out to bring more "pit dope" he meant deodorant...however, I should chime in here that I still have post traumatic stress from some asswipe lighting my hair on fire at San Diego 2 while he was trying to light a joint. :rolleyes: I loathe the smell of skunk weed.

burning hair smells worse. :|

ruffian said:

no, i didn't stomp him but i did turn to him and look him dead in his red and puffy eyes and said, "listen motherf :censored: er, if you get that lighter near me ONE more time I swear I will rip your f :censored: g head off." or something equally poetic. the worst part is that i didn't realize my hair was on fire till i smelled it. wouldn't you think someone might tap me on the shoulder?

*apologizes for male species. we are stupid. :der:

kellyahern said:

I try to sing those notes :reject:.

Well, not Miss Sarajevo :shifty:.

Fun moment: LV 1, during Sarajevo, as Bono belts into the opera, a jackass 2nd row ellipse decides to call his buddy and yell, "here it is, he's about to sing."

Mandy turned to him and said, "You're killin' me."

He hung up.

god, don't get me started on Miss Sarajevo--why do people use that song as an excuse to start talking?? it also seems like that is the song where someone passes out/vomits/gets in a fight and has to be carried out by security. i can think of three times that those things have happened during that song.

:tsk:

This making a GIF of Kevin's moment of shining glory of Bonolove is making my computer emit strange noises :uhoh:

:worried:

bfloxng said:

Fun moment: LV 1, during Sarajevo, as Bono belts into the opera, a jackass 2nd row ellipse decides to call his buddy and yell, "here it is, he's about to sing."

He hung up.

:lmao: i can hear her now...

kellyahern said:
and I almost lit a girl's hair on fire when we had first communion. 8 year olds + candles = :no:

but I don't smoke :)

:up: at least it made things more interesting...the Mass could always use some jazzing up. I like it when altar boys faint--that's always good for a diversion, and seems to happen with alarming regularity.

ruffian said:
god, don't get me started on Miss Sarajevo--why do people use that song as an excuse to start talking?? it also seems like that is the song where someone passes out/vomits/gets in a fight and has to be carried out by security. i can think of three times that those things have happened during that song.

:tsk:

I'm always standing there all trance like, mouth open, trying not to cry.... It gets me every time.

My jacket caught on fire at a concert in University once. Someone flicked a cigarette butt and it landed in my coat pocket. We were rockin' and like sniff, sniff, sniff, you smell smoke, then suddenly someone came running up and started patting me out.

I agree with the singing when you aren't supposed to be singing or screaming at the wrong time, those people are just inexperienced or stupid.:lol: I am a singer (woeful) during the anthemic partsand woohooer only between songs.

trevster2k said:
I am a singer (woeful) during the anthemic partsand woohooer only between songs.

:up:

Me too (though probably not as woeful as you, but certainly no prize winner) :lol:

trevster2k said:

I agree with the singing when you aren't supposed to be singing or screaming at the wrong time, those people are just inexperienced or stupid.:lol: I am a singer (woeful) during the anthemic partsand woohooer only between songs.

*scores double points for using anthemic in a sentence. well done.

Miroslava said:

:up:

Me too (though probably not as woeful as you, but certainly no prize winner) :lol:

But as a group we sound COOL!!!!! I love watching the audience freak out.

bfloxng said:

He hung up.

OMG I wonder if that was the A**HOLE who was pushing me to mark his and his drunken bitcha** g.f.'s "space" while they sloshed beers, giggled and wouldn't stop talking about how cool it was to be right up front & they couldn't wait to tell all their friends.......:hmm:

trevster2k said:

But as a group we sound COOL!!!!! I love watching the audience freak out.

Croke Park, 85,000 people all singing All I Want is Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou

while every single one of these people seemed to point their arm at the stage to emphasize the yoooooooou

=

AWESOMENESS :drool:

And Kevin was inside the ellipse for both Vegas shows, so nope, not the same person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom