Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part IX - Bunnies!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds awful :(

And ok, updated request:

No pot smokers and/or anyone with the stomach flu standing nearby please :sick:

Kevin, you manwhore. You're soooooper seeekrit messaging with other people now? See if I ever teach you any other cool interference tricks, hmmpf!

Last edited:
Carek1230 said:
I never had my keychain thingie or printout of my membership profile page proving I was a fan club member with me and no one ever asked me for it.

Of the few times I've even been asked, it usually goes like this:

Line dude: Hey, this is fan club only. You guys are fan club members, right?

Me: Yeah.

Line dude: OK.

And to add to the list...

No coughing, sneezing, smoking of any kind, no body odor,
no bad breath, no spitting when talking/yelling/singing,
and NO FLATULENCE:lol:

Carek1230 said:
And to add to the list...

No coughing, sneezing, smoking of any kind, no body odor,
no bad breath, no spitting when talking/yelling/singing,
and NO FLATULENCE:lol:

And for the benefit of tapers:

NO WHISTLING OR BANSHEE WAILING
NO MIDDLE AGE DRUNKEN MEN YELLING "I LOVE YOU BONO" or "ROCKNROLL AWESOOOOOOME BAAAABYYYY"

my pet peeve amongst the recordings I've obtained.

tryan101 said:

NO MIDDLE AGE DRUNKEN MEN YELLING "I LOVE YOU BONO" or "ROCKNROLL AWESOOOOOOME BAAAABYYYY"

Ok, dont stand next to Kevin then :shh:

Miroslava said:
That sounds awful :(

And ok, updated request:

No pot smokers and/or anyone with the stomach flu standing nearby please :sick:

And no skank tops!

Scratch that. I meant to say, NO tops. Skank tops are cool, but 2nd to NO tops.

Manwhore? ME??? I did not START the sooooper sekrit messaging!

Miroslava said:

Ok, dont stand next to Kevin then :shh:

I've got a great boot where you hear someone shouts, "U2 RULES MY WORLD!" as COBL starts. I'm guessing it's Pittsburgh? (or 10/10 MSG).

Manwhore? Skank!

tryan101 said:

The worst was one of the New Jersey shows . . . there were these guys who must have been right next to the taper. They would.not.shut.up for the entire show :banghead:.

I also love when I'm listening with headphones and the taper is right next to a whistler :yikes: :lol:

bfloxng said:

I've got a great boot where you hear someone shouts, "U2 RULES MY WORLD!" as COBL starts. I'm guessing it's Pittsburgh? (or 10/10 MSG).

Two shows that you were at :hmm:

:love: So you're fanboy-ing after Michael too? :cute:

Well that wannabe Miri might have started it, but you played along, which makes you a manwhore. First she tries to steal my madwife and then she steals my sooper seeeeekrit messaging. Ever watched Single White Female? :scared:

bfloxng said:

(i think she was referring to the drunken men yelling bit)

:sad:

AT LEAST SHE BETTER HAVE BEEN REFERRING TO THAT! :mad:

Yeah of course. That's what I meant. :uhoh:

So I take it you are planning on living to 100 or so? Cause otherwise, 36 is pretty damn close to middle aged, no? :kiss :

kellyahern said:

I also love when I'm listening with headphones and the taper is right next to a whistler :yikes: :lol:

I've got the yeller AND the whistler right next to the taper during the entire intro to SYCMIOYO in Seattle (as you know, a special song and show for us). Its Sometimes you tards - its a quiet poignant moment in the show - stop screaming!

tryan101 said:

Now you're taking the fun out of it.:madspit:

Well, I am not the one with all the rules. :shrug:

All I ask is for no nasty skunky smoke and no puking. I have simple requirements.

tryan101 said:

I've got the yeller AND the whistler right next to the taper during the entire intro to SYCMIOYO in Seattle (as you know, a special song and show for us). Its Sometimes you tards - its a quiet poignant moment in the show - stop screaming!

blech, i HATE that! Why do people feel compelled to yell,
BONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right at the most intense moment of the song??? Why do people try to hit the high note with him? Why? Why???? :banghead:

And miroslava, I *think* when weinerdog said the GA would be packed and everyone out to bring more "pit dope" he meant deodorant...however, I should chime in here that I still have post traumatic stress from some asswipe lighting my hair on fire at San Diego 2 while he was trying to light a joint. :rolleyes: I loathe the smell of skunk weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom