Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part XV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miroslava

ONE love, blood, life
Random information

» What is the time difference in Hawaii? Here you go: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ If you ask this question on the thread, be aware that you will be receiving this :madwife:

» The concert here will also feature opening band Rocko & the Devils. Rocko, being none other than the U2 Crew's own Rocko Reedy

» 15,000 GA tickets, 20,000 seats.

» The stadium will be in the baseball configuration, with the stage in the center-field area, facing south.

art6a.jpg

mbhkrm.gif

» Something to consider for GA line purposes. Hawaii's Largest Swap Meet is held every Wed, Sat & Sun 6am-3pm at the stadium's parking lot. This is good for food, restrooms, etc. purposes, but probably a bit of a problem for a peaceful set up. :lol:

alo-st.jpg

Looks like we should be ok so long as set up is done in the area immediately adjacent to the stadium.

» Map of Waikiki Hotels

» Listen to Honolulu's Star 101.9 radio station. Lots of us are :D

List of those Interferencers confirmed as going:

adventuremaui - 4/8, Section CC Row 31 Seats 1&2 (Kevin D.)
AgentMissa - GA 4/8
Allidreamsoutloud - GA 4/8
Alreadygone - GA 4/8
bfloxng - GA 4/8
Bonoisagod - GA 4/8
Bonosstagegirl - GA 4/8
Bort269 - GA 4/8
bump101 - GA 4/8
Carek1230 - GA 4/8
CarmelU2fan - GA 4/8
Catlady - GA 4/8
Cleazer - Undecided, but has GA and seats
DD*
Dalfan
Dream Chaser - GA 4/8
editorinchief - GA 4/8
Eep - GA 4/8
Faithingrace - GA 4/8
Felinefine - GA 4/8
Gorman
hef4U2 - GA 4/8
hwnstyle - GA 4/8
I Move in Mysterious Ways
Junebuglaura
Kariann
KellyAhern - GA 4/8
Lila64 & Maddy - GA 4/8
Miroslava - GA 4/8
Mobaby - seats
MTEdge - GA 4/8
Mrpoptop - GA 4/8
Nicodemus49 - 4/8 Seats, DD Row 21, Orange
Niamh_Saoirse - GA 4/8
Nightsong - GA 4/8
No Spoken Words - Seats 4/8
Nurse Chrissi - GA 4/8
Pop Artist - 4/8 Undecided, but has GA and Seat. Sec K, Row 11, Orange
Poppedtart - GA 4/8
R8drgurl - GA 4/8
Ramblin Rose - GA 4/8
Redsoxfan - 4/8 Undecided, but has GA and seats Orange, JJ
Ruffian - GA 4/8
sfsky & mom - 4/8 gold, KK, third row
Shaynar - GA 4/8
skjuls - GA 4/8
Storiesforboys - GA 4/8
Super Fan - GA 4/8
theedge111 - GA 4/8
tkutish - GA 4/8
topherchris9 - Seats, Section C, Orange
Trevster2k - GA 4/8
Tryan101 (and clan!) - GA 4/8
U2-phoric - Seats 4/8
U2forlife - GA 4/8
U2girl1978 - GA 4/8
u2girlcj - 4/8 Undecided, but has GA and seats, Section B
U2girldebbie - GA 4/8
U2zootvfan - GA 4/8
Weinerdog - GA 4/8
xErinx - GA 4/8
Zargo - Section KK, Row 9
Zooperson - GA 4/8

Interferencers on the fence about going, but have tickets! :D
Miringeltje - GA 4/8

If you wish to be added to the list, please say so :D

For additional information
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Interferenceinhawaii

Welcome Interferencers going to Hawaii!!

This site is for organizing tickets, finding out who is going, and staying where and discussing partying in Honolulu. Explore the room. This is an interactive page.

You can post MESSAGES for everyone to read. You can read and add LINKS. The LINKS section already has helpful tips to make your trip more enjoyable. Feel free to add your own travel tips including flight or hotel deals.

Please fill in the appropriate DATABASE when you have made travel arrangements. Even if you don't know this info, simply add your name to the "Where are you staying" DATABASE and leave the rest blank. You can always go back and edit the info. This will help with the gathering planning and you will know if other Interlanders are staying in your hotel. New DATABASE added for travel tips to Hawaii, things people better not forget to pack. Any suggestions, please add them.

You can post your picture in the PHOTOS section so we know who we are looking for in Hawaii. There is also a POLLS section.

Zootopia is organizing a thank you display for the band
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/zootopia_hawaii_2006

We're now at 25,000 Lokahi-ONE signs for the Hawaii shows....still 13,000 signs to go!

We have 37 volunteers to hand out the signs the day of the show.

Please, it will not take much of your time, if we all join as ONE we can make this happen. Also, please consider printing signs, or discover how you can help, even if you are not going to Hawaii.

Let's give the 4 boys a BLAST of a surprise for their LAST Vertigo show!

Email hans444@u2.com if you have any questions.

Also, Miroslava has requested that Jason Momoa be on hand to Lei the ladies at the airport as they deplane

Last edited:
Those are great shirts, Lila!! Even though I'm not coming to Hawaii, I may have to get one of those... :D

I just noticed the prices, however. :hmm: Not so cheap, and it's probably American $ too.

TM told me today that FAN tix are being printed on commemorative paper and thus, the delay. I've seen FAN tix that are on regular stock, has anyone seen or heard of this commemorative jibberish?
They also confirmed that they will be mailed by March 28, 2006.

I saw a green shirt with the same sentiment at Forever 21 store for about $11. I wasn't crazy about the color shade of green, so I didn't buy it :|

bfloxng said:
TM told me today that FAN tix are being printed on commemorative paper and thus, the delay. I've seen FAN tix that are on regular stock, has anyone seen or heard of this commemorative jibberish?
They also confirmed that they will be mailed by March 28, 2006.

:|

Hittin' the Bacardi so early? :hmm:

I got my fan tickets :dancing:

and I quote:

Your tickets have been printed.

Your tickets were shipped via standard USPS mail. Items shipped in this way will arrive at least 48 hours prior to the event.
If there are any problems with your order, or you don't receive your tickets within 48 hours of the event, please contact customer service.

all it took was a fairly polite call last week. I know, hard to believe I was polite, but it happens occasionally.

Best Brooklyn random sighting of Miroslava

Couple weeks after it started airing a friend of mine I had lost touch with since he had moved to Chicago left me a message

"Slava! What the fuck are you doing in my TV. Give me a call! New York?!? "

:lol:

tryan101 said:
she does get around.

so to speak.

that is, she travels.

yeah. thats it.

:madwife:

:madwife:

I know what hotel you're staying at in Hawaii.

:angry:

Last edited:
Staying at the Ohana Maile Sky Court for the first couple days, then moving to the beach at the Waikiki Outrigger. :D

You?

Miroslava said:
Best Brooklyn random sighting of Miroslava

Couple weeks after it started airing a friend of mine I had lost touch with since he had moved to Chicago left me a message

"Slava! What the fuck are you doing in my TV. Give me a call! New York?!? "

:lol:

See how famous you are, girl? :applaud:

Well it would have been pretty bad if he hadn't recognized me... we used to hang out every weekend for years at a time and it hadn't been THAT long since we had lost touch... Just a few months :D

Miroslava said:
Staying at the Ohana Maile Sky Court for the first couple days, then moving to the beach at the Waikiki Outrigger. :D

You?

Sand Villas or something. My friend booked it so I dont really know where they are taking me! :lol:

All I know it's like a studio beside the pool. :drool:

Pool pahties! :hyper: A las cuales estas invitada ni hace falta decirlo" :wink:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

A las cuales estas invitada ni hace falta decirlo" :wink:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Gracias de antemano :love: No idea que planes tengo, pero ya sabes que tambien quedas cordialmente invitada :D

Are you going to Kanye? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom