Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part XIV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
Just think of it as a big, huge birthday party for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :dance:

. . . or maybe not :reject:

Kel, do you realise we are gonna be able to pahty together? :hyper:

I´m going to get you sooooooooooooooooo pissed! :evil:

i just pulled up a section F row 6 and then a GA ticket on ticketmaster :huh:

no wonder they didnt add a second show

GAs were sold out for a long time. On Feb 21st or the capacity for the show was expanded and they released more tickets. Jules posted a link to the press releaser earlier in the thread.

it's good to see you people are thanking them again, ive heard theyve been feeling a bit underappreciated these days

"you people" = :madwife:

During my brief time in customer service that was my LEAST favorite thing to hear. :angry:

And if you're talking about the fan action (which I know you're sooooooo fond of them :cute: ), this is all organized by the Zootops this time around. Come on, 25,000... would us slackers ever get that many signs done? :lol:

I still haven't recovered from the sight of that many signs in my care for Portland and its ecological issues. It was great but that's it for me.

I'll hold a sign, but that's as far as my involvement goes this time. :)

Chizip said:
it's good to see you people are thanking them again, ive heard theyve been feeling a bit underappreciated these days
:tongue:
I'm going to thank them for the same setlist most nights on the third leg - I'll remember to put your name on there as well.
I think it's important for them to get that kind of positive reinforcement for the next tour:wink:

:rant: :rant: :rant:

so ticketmaster and I just had a lovely talk - but the good part is that my tickets will be in my hands by next week (at least one set of them)

I now have headache :crazy:

Did you speak with a supervisor?

:sigh:

I called last Friday, so I am giving them until next Monday. Then I go into bitch mode.

:mad:

Oh wait, I don't have to!!

Your tickets have been printed.

Your tickets were shipped via standard USPS mail. Items shipped in this way will arrive at least 48 hours prior to the event.
If there are any problems with your order, or you don't receive your tickets within 48 hours of the event, please contact customer service.

:hyper: :hyper:

Miroslava said:
Oh wait, I don't have to!!

Your tickets have been printed.

Your tickets were shipped via standard USPS mail. Items shipped in this way will arrive at least 48 hours prior to the event.
If there are any problems with your order, or you don't receive your tickets within 48 hours of the event, please contact customer service.

:hyper: :hyper:

Yaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

You will more than likely see bitch mode Miroslava live in Hawaii at some point in time, so no worries. :lol:

Seems like TM has been spared my wrath since the tix are now printed.

:drool:

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the zootopia_hawaii_2006 group:

Does Kanye West's April 9 concert in Honolulu alter our Lu'au plans? This poll is only for the people who have signed up for the Lu'au.
  • I will go to the Kanye West concert, and would like the Lu'au to be changed to April 10.
  • I will not go the Kanye's concert, please leave the Lu'au on April 9.
To vote, please visit the following web page:
groups.yahoo.com/group/zootopia_hawaii_2006/surveys?id=1513509

Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes are not collected here. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups web site listed above.

Aloha :)

Hans

:bow: Hans
I was just talking to my vacation buddies and one was all for the luau as the other was all for the Kanye show...Poor lil me was stuck in the middle:confused:

If they could change the luau date and time it would be perfect so then we could just do both!!:rockon:

That is why I was so interested in this research:

BUNNY SURVIVAL TESTS

Purpose of Tests:

To determine specific weaknesses and/or strengths possessed by Bunnies.

In order to determine said weaknesses and strengths, many Volunteer Bunnies and Control Bunnies risked their lives to take part in several tests. The tests were usually painful, yet not always cruel. They were as follows...

Laser Exposure Endurance

Slow Application of Heat Test

Flame Tolerance Test

The Hottub Test

Electrocution Tolerance

The Coyote Test

Oxygen Deprivation Test

Radiation Tolerance Test

Apparently, the Yellow Bunnies are the more suicidal/brave of the species, with the pink ones a close second. Lavender Bunnies seemed to be content to lie in their natural state (lying side by side attached to their neighbors by the torso and ears) when volunteers were asked to come forward. Regardless of the color of their "skin" however, all Bunnies managed to perform their specified tests to the bitter end.

Bunnies are fairly brave, intelligent creatures (even when it comes to volunteering for dangerous experiments) that survived the tests with varying degrees of success.

Traitor Bunny: This is the Bunny responsible for selling out his/her own kind... it would appear that he/she was supplying the researchers with information regarding Bunny customs and hiding places, which enabled the researchers to "recruit" the "Volunteer" Bunnies. This may explain the slight minority of Lavender Bunnies coming forward and the eventual slight uneasiness around Lavender Bunnies by the Yellows and Pinks... Traitor Bunny may have been a Racist Bunny who warned his "own kind" about the experiments, and what they would entail. Unfortunately, this information died with Traitor Bunny when what was left of the Volunteer Bunnies Bunnies and the Control Bunnies got to him. The researchers tried to intervene, but it was far too late. On the plus side, the remaining bunnies were able to perform the Bunny Death Ritual for Traitor Bunny after they lynched him.

Slow Application of Heat:

Subjects were set upon an extremely hot surface (approximately 400 degrees) and appeared to be unharmed until approximately 30 seconds into the experiment, at which time they appeared to lose form slightly in the areas most exposed to the heat.

After 3 minutes

ous7yd.jpg

After 5 minutes

ous8bk.jpg

Control Bunnies were unaffected, and fortunately, unable to see over the pot to witness the demise of their loved ones. They also refused all offers to be lifted above to see... Like we said, they're an intelligent bunch of creatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom