Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thora, I am so sorry to hear that. :hug: :sad:

Glad to hear you will be sticking around with us :)

Carek1230 said:

Please add me to this older modest G-rated skank rail listing please. I would like to reserve my space in this. Since I'm probably the oldest, I hope we can make room for me to rest my walker against said rail.
malade04.gif

:giggle:

as someone once said... "They're real and they're spectacular." :sexywink:

STING2 said:

Well, Mexico has a population of 100 million, while Hawaii only has a population of 1.2 million. Honolulu has a population of 380,000.

But there is alot of people from the main land going too:eyebrow: Not just the Hawaii Island population... I just thought it would have sold out faster.

So what do you think of the chances of ther being a Sunday night show:sigh: Slim huh?

No Thora no Sunday night show:(

Carmelu2fan said:

But there is alot of people from the main land going too:eyebrow: Not just the Hawaii Island population... I just thought it would have sold out faster.

So what do you think of the chances of ther being a Sunday night show:sigh: Slim huh?

Comparing the Hawaii show to the Mexico City Ior actually any of the other shows on the 4th leg) is comparing Apple with Oranges. You've seen the prices to fly to Hawaii. It will sell out, it is just a matter of time. :)

Miroslava said:

Comparing the Hawaii show to the Mexico City Ior actually any of the other shows on the 4th leg) is comparing Apple with Oranges. You've seen the prices to fly to Hawaii. It will sell out, it is just a matter of time. :)

So do you think there may be another show:hyper:

I better not get to happy, cause when ever I do I get let down:sigh:

I WANT TWO SHOWS!!!!:scream:

ThoraSEB said:
I won't be going to Hawaii.

I just found out that a friend of mine died, and she lived in Ontario. I'll be heading there on Friday for the funeral, and that takes priority right now.

It would be awesome to go to Hawaii, but I just can't afford two major plane tickets right now.

Thanks for all your help, and to those who offered me GA's. I'll still hang out in this thread because you guys are awesome, and I like chatting w/ you all, but the trip is now off for me.

Thanks.

PS: sorry to be such a downer for this thread. Continue happy thoughts!

Sorry to hear that :hug:

Carmelu2fan said:

So do you think there may be another show:hyper:

I better not get to happy, cause when ever I do I get let down:sigh:

I WANT TWO SHOWS!!!!:scream:

Well, I wasnt saying that either, I am just saying that comparing the rate at which the shows sold everywhere else for Leg 4 and Hawaii is pretty difficult.

I think that if we dont hear this week, things are pretty grim... But again, it is only Monday. So fingers crossed. :D

Again, I think this has to do with the "vanity" of the band. They would not want the last show to be a dragger in regard to sales. We'll see. Hopefully good news soon.

If now, worst case scenario, extra day at the beach.

Carmelu2fan said:

I'd say there is a 75% chance at this point. If tickets go on sale this Saturday, they will have 10 plus weeks to sellout the second show.

ThoraSEB said:
Thanks for the :hug: everyone. It's hard for me to stay away from the blue crack, even when I'm having a tough day. :)

Thora, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. If your plans do change I'm sure you'll be able to find a GA and some people willing to share a room with you, even at the last minute.

:hug:

just did a search for 2 best available and got 2 GA's

someone explain that to me!

no way! i just did a search and couldn't even get a pair. crazy!

the word i got to type was "yaweed" :lol:

*sings*
"yaweed, yaweed...always pain before the child is born..."

I got 1 Sec H Row 4 (red section)

No 2 tix came up together not even 1 single GA :shrug:

and u2rmw - why did you cancel your order? :wink:

:reject: oh you know....just idle curiosity.

Lila, i was gonna say the same thing :lol:

Miroslava said:
You guys are still checking?

:lol:
just waiting to see if the darn thing has sold out yet :tongue:

Just checked again and got a single GA!

According to "The Big Kahuna", a "classic rock" Hawaii radio station, the announcement of an April 9th show will be made sometime on Tuesday.

*goes to check on her orders to make sure they're still both active*

:uhoh:

It will be a week as of tomorrow, right? Hopefully they will print soon, I feel so much better when I can touch them :drool:

redsoxfan said:
According to "The Big Kahuna", a "classic rock" Hawaii radio station, the announcement of an April 9th show will be made sometime on Tuesday.

*crosses fingers, toes and eyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom