Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ThoraSEB said:
Consider it 9001 with my name! :D

Thanks! :hyper:

That poor man got so much harrassment this tour from sooooooo many of us. I don't think he minded though... :hmm:

For those not in the know, for Vegas II I had a sign that said

"Ok, I am officially shameless, guitar pick?"

Which resulted in him giving me one. Kevin will tell you I reached out and grabbed it like a monkey snatching a free peanut at a zoo, and sadly, I think I am going to have to agree with him on that one :reject: :lol:

So a few songs later, I whip out 2 signs in quick succession

"Well, since that worked... how about a kissie?"

As I pointed to my cheek. He of course :lol:

So I showed him a sign that said

"Why the laughter? Did I push too far?" As I made a mock :( face

So for the next couple shows, I would point at my cheek and give him a :flirt: face. And he would laugh and say :yes:

I of course never got my kissie... thus Petition!!!!111

I know, :coocoo:

Last edited:
Okay so if they announce another HI concert do we expect the tickets to go on sale immediately? Or will they give it a few days? Only asking because I have to go back to work tomorrow and will not be able to be a slave to the computer, especially
Wednesday as I will be in an incredibly boring seminar.

I would assume that if they announce it, the on sale date would be a saturday. Hopefully this upcoming one :drool: :drool:

Wow, right now the list is at 53 people, very impressive showing! I haven't met anybody on the list though (I don't think), although I've seen at least a couple of you around (ruffian, u2forlife I think).

Yeah, hopefully they'll put the next show on sale this coming Saturday. It's far easier for people to line up, or waste time on the computer, etc.

Miroslava said:
I blame Kevin for really getting the Miro trend going :angry:

I've gotten used to it, so no big, but thanks for remembering :D

*goes to listen to One from 10/22* :combust:

Ok, I've been away minding my Ps & Qs, and now this indictment?

The "Miro" trend?

:hmm:

redsoxfan said:
Here's another story from the Sunday Honolulu Advertiser (a Hawaii newspaper) - -

U2 may hold 2nd stadium concert

By Rod Ohira
Advertiser Staff Writer

-snip-

Reserved seats were priced at $165, $95 and $49.50. In addition, 15,000 field-level general admission tickets were sold at $49.50 each, Leonard said.
Okay, call me insanely optimistic here, but is it possible that the "A" sections were priced at $49.50?

Ticketmaster is selling the very top row of "B" section right now, and on the off chance that the "A" sections were already sold, that means we're far closer to a sellout than we thought.

For the record, I've met a grand total of zero interferencers in real life. (Though its entirely possible/probable that I spoke to a few of them at U2 shows without knowing it.)

bfloxng said:

Ok, I've been away minding my Ps & Qs, and now this indictment?

The "Miro" trend?

:hmm:

:shrug:

I don't mind it, so I am not really complaining. Way back when people asked if I preferred Miro or Miroslava, to which I responded Miroslava. I think you missed that memo and started calling me Miro ( actually calling me Miro, not just typing it).

If I had really minded, I'd have said something. :D

and seriously 53? Hadn't counted :crack:

Last edited:
I just tried to pull up two tickets off Ticketmaster. I was told no pairs were available. I found some "singles". Would a promoter consider this a sell out?

cleazer said:
For the record, I've met a grand total of zero interferencers in real life. (Though its entirely possible/probable that I spoke to a few of them at U2 shows without knowing it.)

Well, I've met a few Interferencers in real life, just none of them are going to Hawaii (well at least posting Interferencers, I know at least two lurkers who are not on the list who I think are going...)

Yes, u2forlife, I believe I did see you at MSG, around the GA line. Oh yeah, have also seen allidreamsoutloud at a couple of shows (besides dancing on stage :) ) but never actually met her either. I don't really have skank tops and have no intention of getting one either, although most of my hot weather shirts show the cleavage, with a push up bra, it could be subtly skanky. ;)

Last edited:
redsoxfan said:
I just tried to pull up two tickets off Ticketmaster. I was told no pairs were available. I found some "singles". Would a promoter consider this a sell out?

no, still pairs available. just pulled up two yellow section B...

"I just tried to pull up two tickets off Ticketmaster. I was told no pairs were available. I found some "singles". Would a promoter consider this a sell out?"

Jumped the gun on my earlier post. Looks like some pairs are still available.

redsoxfan said:
"I just tried to pull up two tickets off Ticketmaster. I was told no pairs were available. I found some "singles". Would a promoter consider this a sell out?"

Jumped the gun on my earlier post. Looks like some pairs are still available.

But it's encouraging that the first time you tried to pull a pair, nothing came up. And I just tried to pull a pair and nothing came up. Even with the lookie lous (like us) that probably means there really isn't a heck of a lot of non-singles left - what is coming up are consistently Row 17s right now... Looks even more promising for a 2nd show announcement tomorrow...

Yeah, but Row 17 right? Just tried four right now and it says not available. Looks to me like Yellow Sec B Row 17 is it...

Pop Artist said:

I don't really have skank tops and have no intention of getting one either, although most of my hot weather shirts show the cleavage, with a push up bra, it could be subtly skanky. ;)

Sophisticated skank :wink:

I think I may have been right about the "A" sections already being sold out! :hyper: I just tried sets of 3 tickets, and it wouldn't give me anything! I have a good feeling that section B might be it! We are nearing the end!

Lila64 said:

Sophisticated skank :wink:

Hey, hey! :madwife:

we're just exaggerating here! Our "skank shirts" are really not skanky (well maybe my Cleveland shirt excepted, but I didn't know!). Mine were all from New York and Co. and not Fredericks of Hollywood as wagging tongues will have you believe. :lol:

u2forlife said:
Ok, I'll stop obsessing now :reject:
It's not obsessing when we all want the darn thing to sell out so we can get a second show!

More good news: It looks like the orange level is now completely sold out, EVEN SINGLES! That's impressive. I thought the singles might stick around for a while.

cleazer said:
It's not obsessing when we all want the darn thing to sell out so we can get a second show!

More good news: It looks like the orange level is now completely sold out, EVEN SINGLES! That's impressive. I thought the singles might stick around for a while.

Someone take one for the team already and buy the remaining tickets!

Maybe we should start some sort of collection :hmm:

Fear not, if they added a second show, it would definitely be sold out by April 8/9. That's really all that matters is that it is sold out by the time the band walk onstage.

Was he? Bah. He probably saw some semi-decent looking girl and got distracted ---> :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:angry:

TM seems to be very :huh: (what would be the best way to put it?)

No pairs of two available - pairs of two available

No pairs of three available.

No 4 tickets in a row available - 4 in a row avaible.

And to cleazer, I just pulled up two tickets in the A section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom