Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miroslava

ONE love, blood, life
U2 tickets on sale Saturday

Clear off your Saturday schedule to be the first to pick up U2 tickets beginning at 9 a.m., for the band's April 8 Aloha Stadium concert. Reserved tickets will be priced at $95 and $165, with general admission floor tickets going for $49.50. All tickets are subject to service fees.

Tickets will be available at the stadium box office and Ticketmaster retail outlets, including the Blaisdell Center box office, Times Supermarkets, the Brigham Young-Laie Student Activity Center and Mokihana Travel in Lihue, Kauai. You can also charge by calling 877-750-4400, or go online at ticketmaster.com.

Ticket demand has been so overwhelming for the U2 Vertigo Tour that most seats for the 110-show world tour were sold before the tour began last March. The band will be flying to Honolulu from Australia, and the concert here will also feature opening band Rocko & the Devils*.

U2's latest album, "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb," is up for five Grammys.

© Honolulu Star-Bulletin --
http://starbulletin.com/2006/01/10/...es/story02.html

* Our guess is that Rocko is none other than Rocko Reedy and the devils comprise other crew members... :hyper:

Cheapest ticket to U2 does not include a seat
Star-Bulletin staf

If you're planning to raid the ATM and head to Aloha Stadium tomorrow to line up for U2 concert tickets, here's a checklist of basic information provided by stadium officials(the "Vertigo" tour concert is April 8 at the stadium):

» The $49.50 general admission price doesn't include a seat. These 15,000 tickets are for standing in the field in front of the stage. No chairs of any kind will be allowed.

» The remaining 20,000 tickets will go for $95 and $165. The $95 tickets will be for the brown, red and yellow zones at the top of the stadium. Blue- and orange-zone seats will sell at the higher price.

» Sales start at 9 a.m. There is a four-ticket limit on purchases per person.

» The stadium will be in the baseball configuration, with the stage in the center-field area, facing south.

» All tickets will be subject to service fees.

» Tickets will be available at the stadium box office and Ticketmaster retail outlets, including the Blaisdell Center box office, Times Supermarkets, the Brigham Young-Laie Student Activity Center and Mokihana Travel in Lihue, Kauai. Charge by phone at 877-750-4400 or online at ticketmaster.com.

art6a.jpg

Other news articles
http://www.u2.com/news/index.php?mode=full&news_id=1866
http://forum.interference.com/t151332.html
http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2006/Jan/04/br/br07p.html

List of those Interferencers confirmed as going:

AdamsWildHoney
AgentMissa - GA 4/8
Allidreamsoutloud - GA 4/8
bfloxng - GA 4/8
Bonoisagod - GA 4/8
Bort269 - GA 4/8
bump101 - GA 4/8
Carek1230 - GA 4/8
CarmelU2fan - GA 4/8
Catlady - GA 4/8
Cleazer - Undecided, but has GA and seats
Dalfan
Eep - GA 4/8
Faithingrace - GA 4/8
Gorman
hef4U2 - GA 4/8
hwnstyle - GA 4/8
imarocker - GA 4/8
Kariann
KellyAhern - GA 4/8
Lila64 & Maddy - GA 4/8
Miroslava - GA 4/8
MTEdge - GA 4/8
mrpoptop - GA 4/8
Nightsong - GA 4/8
Nurse Chrissi - GA 4/8
Pop Artist - 4/8 Seat. Sec K, Row 11, Orange
Poppedtart - GA 4/8
R8drgurl - GA 4/8
Ramblin Rose - GA 4/8
Ruffian - GA 4/8
Shaynar - GA 4/8
skjuls - GA 4/8
Storiesforboys - GA 4/8
Super Fan - GA 4/8
theedge111 - GA 4/8
Trevster2k - GA 4/8
Tryan101 (and clan!) - GA 4/8
U2forlife - GA 4/8
U2girl1978 - GA 4/8
u2girlcj - Undecided, but has GA and seats, Section B
U2girldebbie - GA 4/8
U2zootvfan - GA 4/8
Weinerdog - GA 4/8
Zargo - Section KK, Row 9

If you wish to be added to the list, please say so :D

For additional information
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Interferenceinhawaii

This is the place for INTERFERENCERS going to HAWAII.

Joining this group?, please provide your interference name in the comments box during the sign up process.

This site is for organizing tickets, finding out who is going, and staying where and discussing partying in Honolulu.

Let's help each other out, since many of us want to attend this last show of the Vertigo tour.

Also, Miroslava has requested that Jason Momoa be on hand to Lei the ladies at the airport as they deplane

Prior threads here:

http://forum.interference.com/t151954.html
http://forum.interference.com/t151858.html
http://forum.interference.com/t151708.html
http://forum.interference.com/t151372.html
http://forum.interference.com/t149714.html

Last edited:
which reminds me, I am hosting a dinner party tomorrow for which I am woefully unprepared by my standards (I normally have a few lists going of things to do, I gots nothing) and should not be around too much to take care of the list, so please do not freak out about it. Just post here and I will eventually get around to updating the list. :)

:lock:

:drool:

ETA: See how easy I can do that?

:sexywink:

Last edited:
:scream: Waaaaah!!!! I want to go sooooooo badly. And Mr. Blu (the bastard!! :madspit: ) even got my hopes up by checking airfares to Honolulu last Monday night. :hyper: :hyper: I couldn't believe he was that serious about it! :dancing:

But then he tells me last night that we just can't do it.... too expensive, he's decided. :shocked: I could kill him now. :angry:

:rollonthefloorhavingamajorhissyfit:

BluRmGrl said:
:scream: Waaaaah!!!! I want to go sooooooo badly. And Mr. Blu (the bastard!! :madspit: ) even got my hopes up by checking airfares to Honolulu last Monday night. :hyper: :hyper: I couldn't believe he was that serious about it! :dancing:

But then he tells me last night that we just can't do it.... too expensive, he's decided. :shocked: I could kill him now. :angry:

grow up, at least we see who's the boss in that house...that attaboy Mr Blu.:up: :macdevil:

BluRmGrl said:

I got my hopes up really high yesterday by talking with my travel agent. I could get an awesome deal, but I just can't afford it right now. Too many other things still have to be paid off.

I really shouldn't have called her. It just makes me want to go more and more. I am cry. :sad:

Thanks Lila & U2girl1978. :hug:

I think I'm going to try to convince myself to say what the hell, dooo it!! You know you waaaant to! Because I do.

Screw paying off my Visa. I'm young. I still have plenty of time to pay off my huge ass debt.

ThoraSEB said:

I think I'm going to try to convince myself to say what the hell, dooo it!! You know you waaaant to! Because I do.

Screw paying off my Visa. I'm young. I still have plenty of time to pay off my huge ass debt.

That's the spirit! I mean how many times are you able to see U2 in Hawaii? Live for the moment. :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:

That's the spirit! I mean how many times are you able to see U2 in Hawaii? Live for the moment. :wink:

:yes: No doubt! I really should...

Gah - you are all such a bad influence on me!!! :wink:

Okay, gotta go grab some lunch. I shall return. :wave:

Last edited:
ThoraSEB said:

That's the spirit! :hug: You know I figure I am always going to be in *some* kind of debt and there will probably always be a car loan and always credit card or loan payments, so why stress out about paying them off....just keep it under control. There are ways, you CAN do it!

Plus is IS going to be soooooo much fun!

AND....'tis true.....how many times will we have the opportunity and/or be able to say we saw U2 in Hawaii?!!!!

The thing is, Mr. Blu had never even seen them in concert before 11/21 at MSG. Now he's crazy about seeing them live- HE's the one who even started with the whole airline thing. I was willing to just say "Wow - wouldn't that've been great". But no, he had go find a great deal, tell me about it, get me all wound up & then say 'no'. Maybe I should just go without him!!! :madwife: :grumpy:

Ruffian Spooning?

Ruffian said:
42-and-i-swear-if-i-get-flamed-by-someone-using-an-alter-again-i'm-gonna-go-off.
and yes, i'm deep in debt!

Ok, so I have a couple questions. I'm new here.

First, what is an alter? And what does ruffian mean by "flaming?" She seems like such a sweet girl.

It's so charming how she romantically spooned with that passed out GAer in the Boston line and, although she stole his ass-heat, she did so ever so affectionately, or so it seems.

And what's with busting on the poor guy? So what if he likes a few rums and leaves winded voice mails? Cut the guy some slack. You damned s.l.u.t.s. are all the same!

And while I'm at it, ruffian, isn't 42 shows a bit much? I mean, couldn't you at least save some tickets for fans who haven't seen the show? Totally unbelievable. I take back the part about sweet girl. I bet she's just another rail skank like the rest of them, wearing skanky shirts and hoping the band will notice her and give her some lovin'. Before you know it, she'll be sharing Bono's champagne during the show.

I'm out.

PS-Someone please tell me: What's an alter? :hmm:

k4gv1h.jpg

Last edited:
BluRmGrl said:
The thing is, Mr. Blu had never even seen them in concert before 11/21 at MSG. Now he's crazy about seeing them live- HE's the one who even started with the whole airline thing. I was willing to just say "Wow - wouldn't that've been great". But no, he had go find a great deal, tell me about it, get me all wound up & then say 'no'. Maybe I should just go without him!!! :madwife: :grumpy:

I think you should just run away for the weekend!

I have to say I am sooooo glad we booked a flight when we did, and that was nearly 3-5 days after the really smart ones had already done so. I've been watching the fares and so far, in just one week the fare on our flight has gone up $110! It's insane.....SAME with hotels!

Re: Ruffian Spooning?

AnonRumDrinker said:
Ruffian said:
42-and-i-swear-if-i-get-flamed-by-someone-using-an-alter-again-i'm-gonna-go-off.
and yes, i'm deep in debt!

Ok, so I have a couple questions. I'm new here.

First, what is an alter? And what does ruffian mean by "flaming?" She seems like such a sweet girl.

It's so charming how she romantically spooned with that passed out GAer in the Boston line and, although she stole his ass-heat, she did so ever so affectionately, or so it seems.

And what's with busting on the poor guy? So what if he likes a few rums and leaves winded voice mails? Cut the guy some slack. You damn s.l.u.t.s. are all the same!

And while I'm at it, ruffian, isn't 42 shows a bit much? I mean, couldn't you at least save some tickets for fans who haven't seen the show? Totally unbelievable. I take back the part about sweet girl. I bet she's just another rail skank like the rest of them, wearing skanky shirts and hoping the band will notice her and give her some lovin'. Before you know it, she'll be sharing Bono's champagne during the show.

I'm out.

Thanks, anonymous rum drinker, but I can speak for myself. The spooning thing was a ruse. I was actually wide awake and she fell into my little trap. You see, I have a spooning fetish.

But you're right on about these S.L.U.T.S. and rail skanks. They are all the same. They only want on thing: my drunken ass heat.:wink:

All I got from you in Portland was rum breath and snoring right in my ear. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom