Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
apterz said:
they gonna add another show?
i'm certain of it. sometimes its the same day sometimes a week later, according to bfloxng, the ticketgod. i couldn't remember how it worked earlier on th tour.

I got my tix! I can't believe it this has been my first time trying at this haven't seen them in 14 yrs. so excited! Thanks for everyones help and all the tips!:hug: :applaud:

sounds like everyone succeeded.

beerchug.gif

ruffian said:

i'm certain of it. sometimes its the same day sometimes a week later, according to bfloxng, the ticketgod. i couldn't remember how it worked earlier on th tour.

earlier on the tour they released them immediately on the same day once the first show was sold out (or at least that's how toronto worked)

I picked up more GAs and may have extras......

....it all depends on how things go for that second show....whenever it gets added (it has to be added!!!)

ruffian said:

As of last night, he believed the roll over would happen today. I said no way, sale next week or so. We'll see who was right.

:hmm:

Well, even though GAs are sold out, theres plenty of $165s still left...so maybe that means a longer wait until the second show is announced

Now we all sit like 6yr olds staring at the ticketmaster website, waiting for a second date to appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom