Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bort269 said:

i thought so too, and was finally gonna go back to bed (at 5am), but I saw this post at the zoo:

"Holy crap!

Called Ticketmaster cuz....well, cuz I'm crazy....

The guy said.....please sit down if you're standing.....

I'll give you a second.......

Ok....he said not a whole lot of tixs left AND they were waiting for the go ahead to start selling tix to the 2nd show!!

GAH!"

http://www.u2.com/bbs/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=2040155&Main=2039561#Post2040155

FUCK, i guess I ain't sleeping anymore!!!!!

but I guess that can only be a good sign!!!!!

Crap! I'm about to leave for a birthday party. Can anyone buy me an extra GA for the second show, if the second show goes on sale today? :wink:

I'm already in the process of selling the extras I have for the first show.

yeah, put me down for 2 GAs if there's a 2nd show added. I have to leave as well... Or if someone texts me, I could try a ticketmaster if I'm near one :hmm:

2.gif

I'm home today and surfing the net in between household projects, I will keep trolling Ticketbastard to see IF they start selling for show #2 but I highly doubt it. They'd need to announce it and promote it first. I have faith it's gonna happen tho.....in due time. I wouldn't worry.

Jules can you not borrow a credit card/address from a family/friends

if i didnt live in england i would have got tickets for people, but if you live outside of US/Canada then you cant have tickets posted, theyre by willcall which is no use to me :madspit:

bonoishot said:
Jules can you not borrow a credit card/address from a family/friends

if i didnt live in england i would have got tickets for people, but if you live outside of US/Canada then you cant have tickets posted, theyre by willcall which is no use to me :madspit:

No unfortunately I can't. Bleh. Oh well!

most of the money is on the east coast. TM main office is in west virginia, still tickets avail for the first show. its not going to sell out

if only y'all were actually BUYING the seats you're pulling, then it'd sell out and we'd have our second show!

There are tons of tickets on ebay, with very few bids. Even $199/pair GA buy-it-nows are not selling.

Hawaii ticket update, as of 2:07pm California time:

GA Field - sold out

Levels 1-4 - scattered singles only

Level 5 - lots of tickets still available

Tickets have only been on sale for just over 3 hours.

They have maybe 2000-3000 left to sell, out of the original 35,000.

It will sell out.

2nd show? We'll see...

Last edited:
how many tix sold?

It's 40,000 to be sold even in the baseball configuration?

how many GA tickets were sold?

Are they selling from behind? If so how will they handle the electric wall/video deal, for Europe that ran from stage to the top of the arena that would clearly block seats from behind, if sold?

Curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom