Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
13_1_104v.gif

26_34_3.gif

I just checked out the U2 ticket trader site and someone is looking to trade 8 Hawaii GAs for GAs for the 2nd Mexico show.
:huh:

:lmao: If I keep up my current diet and exercise, then I'll be giving all you rail skanks a run for your money! :wink:

Thanks for the good wishes Lila & kelly! :hug: I'll let you all know what happens.

Re: Ruffian Spooning?

AnonRumDrinker said:
Ruffian said:
42-and-i-swear-if-i-get-flamed-by-someone-using-an-alter-again-i'm-gonna-go-off.
and yes, i'm deep in debt!

Ok, so I have a couple questions. I'm new here.

First, what is an alter? And what does ruffian mean by "flaming?" She seems like such a sweet girl.

It's so charming how she romantically spooned with that passed out GAer in the Boston line and, although she stole his ass-heat, she did so ever so affectionately, or so it seems.

And what's with busting on the poor guy? So what if he likes a few rums and leaves winded voice mails? Cut the guy some slack. You damned s.l.u.t.s. are all the same!

And while I'm at it, ruffian, isn't 42 shows a bit much? I mean, couldn't you at least save some tickets for fans who haven't seen the show? Totally unbelievable. I take back the part about sweet girl. I bet she's just another rail skank like the rest of them, wearing skanky shirts and hoping the band will notice her and give her some lovin'. Before you know it, she'll be sharing Bono's champagne during the show.

I'm out.

PS-Someone please tell me: What's an alter? :hmm:

k4gv1h.jpg

:drool:
iluvrumandu2, or whatever your name is, i'm utterly smitten :bow:

gimme some Hawaiian ass heat! Please? unless it's another girl hiding behind a guy alter--in that case, all bets are off.

Wouldn't you want Hawaiian ass cooling though? :hmm:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
Woul'd you want Hawaiian ass cooling though? :hmm:

:hmm: well, you may have a point. Is Kevin's ass temperature adjustable? regardless of what Kev's ass may or may not offer, I ain't camping! :no:

Hey Miroslava, you said you wouldn't post that link anymore.:wink:

And I have to meet you, ruffian, and get a pic, you're a celebrity, 42 shows.:bow:

trevster2k said:

And I have to meet you, ruffian, and get a pic, you're a celebrity, 42 shows.:bow:

I know, but it was someone new asking... I was gonna post with some sort of smartass smilie too, but I decided to be nice about it... caught me at a moment of weakness :wink:

I really should have put it on the first post of every thread a long time ago :banghead:

Last edited:
trevster2k said:

well, i'm more infamous than famous :wink: really, i was only gonna go to seven but I was having so much fun...

i think it's 2.

and alli, i don't need to hear about too many shows from you, ya rail skank :wink: plus, it's all *your* fault.

Last edited:
ruffian said:
i think it's 2.

and alli, i don't need to hear about two many shows from you, ya rail skank :wink:

Let me see...we met in Seattle. That was it for me for the first leg. I happen to recall the PMing back and forth after.

Ruffian: "You must come to Chicago!" Then, "you must go to Philly. Then "you must come to Dublin". Then "you must come to...."

I can keep going ya know, queen of all queens rail skank

:wink:

My understanding is that it is 4 tickets per name/credit card/household regadless of what kind of tickets they are.

:madwife:

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

Let me see...we met in Seattle. That was it for me for the first leg. I happen to recall the PMing back and forth after. "You must come to Chicago" Then, "you must go to Philly. Then "you must come to Dublin". Then "you must come to...."
I can keep going ya know, queen of all queens rail skank

:wink:
:madspit: you made me book Hawaii!!! When i'm wearing rags in the streets I'm gonna show up at your doorstep and point an accusing finger, and you'll have to take me in and pay for all my tickets on the 5th leg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom