Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nurse chrissi said:

me too
I keep on refreshing the ticketmaster page and nada right now
you probably ought to wait until the first show sells out first

It looks like there's still a ton of tickets available!

With so many GAs being picked up by the hardcores, I hope those Ebays suck eggs.:madspit:

I just pulled 4 seats in Section EE, Row 1 of the Red level. This show has about 6,000 seats still available. It is not selling out today. I hope I'm wrong tho.

I guess I'm so conditioned to the cluster **** that is the arena shows in the US - this is actually kind of pleasant

Imarocker said:
that's 35,000 plus 15,000 on the field= 50,000

Cheapest ticket to U2 does not include a seat
Star-Bulletin staf

If you're planning to raid the ATM and head to Aloha Stadium tomorrow to line up for U2 concert tickets, here's a checklist of basic information provided by stadium officials(the "Vertigo" tour concert is April 8 at the stadium):

» The $49.50 general admission price doesn't include a seat. These 15,000 tickets are for standing in the field in front of the stage. No chairs of any kind will be allowed.

» The remaining 20,000 tickets will go for $95 and $165. The $95 tickets will be for the brown, red and yellow zones at the top of the stadium. Blue- and orange-zone seats will sell at the higher price.

» Sales start at 9 a.m. There is a four-ticket limit on purchases per person.

» The stadium will be in the baseball configuration, with the stage in the center-field area, facing south.

» All tickets will be subject to service fees.

» Tickets will be available at the stadium box office and Ticketmaster retail outlets, including the Blaisdell Center box office, Times Supermarkets, the Brigham Young-Laie Student Activity Center and Mokihana Travel in Lihue, Kauai. Charge by phone at 877-750-4400 or online at ticketmaster.com.

15,000 + 20,000 = 35,000

BonoIsAGod said:
Got my GA's :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks for the moral support via phone, Miroslava :hug:

:hyper:

No problem!

We're gonna have so.much.damn.fun :drool: :drool: :drool:

Alright Missy, you're on second show watch, I have to go finish what I am supposed to be doing! :lol:

You know what to do!

And the list has been updated as of this point! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom